ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it! I finnally took the leap into the Hot Toys world. I have been debating this for a long time now but have finally broken down purchased my first HT figures.

I have just recieved my first HT Predator and Alien.
I had been on the fence about these guys for a long time, but after seeing some of the awesome posability options I could not resist anymore.

I got the Ancient Elder Sideshow Exclusive and the AVP Alien Brown Exclusive edition - I have yet to put them together, going to take the weekend to do that!! I cant wiat - THEY ARE FREAKIN HUGE!! I didnt think they were this big!!

Any tips you guys have about putting them together would be greatly appreciated! I'll post pics when I am done - I have not been this excited about a figure in a while!!!! YEEEESSSSS!!
I just hope that I am not getting my hopes up too much and when I put them together they let me down.......oh well Ill find out I guess

Last edited:
alien_goes_to_the_beach.jpg

Seanmh, where did you happen to find them? For what prices? I'm trying to find them affordably as well.
Thanks!!

Wiseass Dave... LOL!

I like him. I'm leaving him just as he is. Repainting his head to match a rubber neck and body won't be easy anyway...

Last edited:
pjam said:
"Someone got a problem with me?"

DSC03673.jpg

He looks pretty darn cool.

Anyone got a good picture of him from the film so I can build him accurately? There's some question about whether he wears pouches or not, etc.

Wor-Gar said:

Anyone got a good picture of him from the film so I can build him accurately? There's some question about whether he wears pouches or not, etc.

He is badass cool!
Wait till you get him suited up... that beaded voodoo necklace is awesome, real beads that slide on it!

Ironman1188 said:
Seanmh, where did you happen to find them? For what prices? I'm trying to find them affordably as well.
Thanks!!

I purchased both of them from Sideshow - I think the Brown Alien EX is sold out now. But the Ancient Elder Sideshow EX is still in stock.
The Alien was 129.00 and the Ancient Elder was 134.00

:chew :chew :chew

Hello fellow alien & predator fans :), new to the site and just wanted to say a quick hello.

I just started to get the Alien(s) hottoys stuff, I got hudson, drake, ripley, and an alien today, just finished assembling them all and love them all lol. Ordered the brown ex alien have it in transit to me now. Can't wait to get the power loader when it comes out :google

Now I need to get some of the other predators to go with my scar and celtic :monkey4

Yup, I can post some pics, have to take some for my girlfriend anyway, so I'll post them sometime tomorrow.

:dance

welcome sidewinda!

BTW, for any of you who are looking for the arms for Vasquez, I got off the phone with www.war-toys.com and they have 6 more of the Cheong figures in stock. PLUS they said they that can order more.

So go get em!

Reinhardt said:
welcome sidewinda!

BTW, for any of you who are looking for the arms for Vasquez, I got off the phone with www.war-toys.com and they have 6 more of the Cheong figures in stock. PLUS they said they that can order more.

So go get em!

Are you referring to the boxed figure or loose? I don't want to buy the whole figure boxed. If they have them loose I will pick a few up.

Wor-Gar said:

No pics, but I sat down with the DVD when I put mine together. From what I could tell, Drake didn't wear anything except for his Smartgun setup and the hat. No pistol, no belt, no pouches. He did have a small knife strapped to his left ankle, though. The best parts to see shots of him are when the marines enter the colony and when they are in the atmosphere processor. I'll see If I can get some screen caps when I get home from work.

Very nice tubes! Could you tell us what scale these are in? The Queen looks like the HT snap kit figure. Is that the Halcyon Drop Ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back