Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. In-game looks much different. I’ll need to see her in-person, but she definitely looks more like her game model than the box art.
maxresdefault.jpg
Figure definitely has more stylised animated look,which I love to be honest! Very excited about her! Such a rare gem! :monkey3 :love

Some international overview videos showing off the figure. Looks solid. Not perfect, but I think I'll be happy.

Looks nothing like in-game Alice and its somewhat creepy. The stand is cool tho and it'll be a solid base for a custom figure.

Okay... Quick unboxing and very rough first impressions.

IMG_1667edit.jpg

Big package. The base it comes with is definitely the bulk of the boxed material.

And speaking of that base...
IMG_1670edit.jpg

VERY impressed with it. It's big. It's detailed. The Cheshire Cat and the Ruin enemy are exquisitely sculpted and painted. Even the Cheshire Cat's earring is a separate metal piece. Very nice.

Now for Alice herself.
IMG_1671edit.jpg

It looked like there was supposed to be a second hand in the upper left corner. Someone else will have to confirm, as I only have five hands total.

But here she is up on display.
IMG_1672edit.jpg

So... some pros and cons.
Let's get the negative stuff out of the way. For my figure, the magnet that attaches her hair to her head wasn't secured to her head and the magnet pulled off of her head. I'll need to glue it on more securely.

Second issue is her ankles are incredibly weak on mine. She just can't stand very well at all and immediately starts to fall forward or backwards. I'll absolutely need a stand for her. I tried to take a picture of her on her display base, but she kept falling off, but I can confirm she does fit in a Detolf just fine on the base. I have her propped up against it for now to keep her upright.

Be a bit careful with her hair too. Mine had strands shedding from a gentle handling. Not all of it is rooted as strongly as you'd perhaps like.

Lastly, yeah, that Phicen body is a bit... nipply... and it's very evident under my lighting. I'm going to have to get some fabric or something to give her a least one more layer or a bra so she doesn't look like she's freezing or about to poke your eye out.

Now for the positives. The sculpt is great. The weapons (both Vorpal Blade and Hobby Horse) are gorgeous. The material selection is fantastic. The hair is both wild but easy to work with. Had no problems with the moving eyeballs. The dress is a very vibrant blue that stands in stark contrast to the blacks, grays, and whites, and the there's a great attention to detail here. The weathering is nice (if a bit subdued). She's not 100% the in-game, promotional, concept art, or rendered Alice, but definitely feels like a happy medium of everything I've seen (and I have the artbook).

She's got a fantastic shelf presence, despite being one of my smaller figures (she is a young girl, after all). I need to do some work on her (definitely glue the magnets back) and see about reinforcing her ankles or giving her a proper stand, but as an Alice fan... yeah. No regrets.

Last edited:
Congrats on being the first here to get her :ccheerlea
Shame about the ankle joints, and wondering if the top half can be solved with some nail clippers…. But it is truly a pleasant surprise to see how close everything appears to be comparing to the proto. Very happy I preordered!

Guys what is a material of the base? I've heard it's super heavy. Metal? Or polistone

A few tweaks later:
IMG_1673edit.jpg

Got her magnets glued back into place, and I used some thin white fabric as an extra liner between the shirt and chest. It may pad her chest out a tad to seem a smidge larger than it should, but I'll accept that compromise. Still gotta work on those ankles though or dig out a proper 1/6 stand, but for now this is how I'll have her, with the display base still pretty visible and her hair with a sense of motion.

Got mine in today and had limited time to open it for a quick look. A few thoughts:
  • @Garlador , can confirm that the packaging comes with two empty spaces, one in the top left for a hand you specifically asked about, and one in the top right that's a small cube shape. Wonder if it's leftover from another figure or just saved on plastic (ha).
  • The ankle joints seem alright on mine, but I wouldn't trust the figure to stand alone since the front of the ankles seem especially prone to collapsing. Do not want the InArt Joker situation that people who got it apparently had.
  • The size of the box the base comes in can't be understated. Even Garlador's packaging photo did not prepare me for it.... I think it's larger than any of my other figure boxes--Even the DX15's I just got this past week!
  • Slightly disappointed by the hairline. Since the back piece of the head comes off for accessing the PERS, there's a somewhat noticeable "gap" at the top of the forehead since it sits just in front of where the hair starts. Sure some futzing would help minimise this.
  • Sometimes positives here are disregarded and seen as expectations, but the high points of this figure are really spectacular. Notwithstanding the ankle joints, the quality is exceptional, particularly at this price point: the face looks amazing, the base and accessories feel great and look identical to proto, and I am simply obsessed over the boots. I also thought the hair was going to be dry and frizzy, but it's very soft and smooth.
Very happy I bought this figure and it turned out better than I'd ever thought!

Last edited:
Got mine in today and had limited time to open it for a quick look. A few thoughts:
  • @Garlador , can confirm that the packaging comes with two empty spaces, one in the top left for a hand you specifically asked about, and one in the top right that's a small cube shape. Wonder if it's leftover from another figure or just saved on plastic (ha).
Good to know it may have been designed that way. The upper right cube shape for mine had a metal pole with a slot in it. It's used to assist with moving the eyes.

Good to know it may have been designed that way. The upper right cube shape for mine had a metal pole with a slot in it. It's used to assist with moving the eyes.
So THAT’S what that is! Mine was packed loose behind the figure’s legs with the silica gel and I honestly thought it was either a factory error or something to do with the hobby horse

I got mine finally and really like her. I did wrap her chest tightly with a bandage so she looks flat as the huge boobs are a very odd choice for this figure. I guess I can look for a flatter body. I love the vorpal blade and hobby horse, they look fantastic. It is funny to me that the majority of the weight and packaging was the base. It does look really nice at least!

The hair wasn't nearly as bad as I'd feared- pretty sure it is seran. Something finer would have been nice, but for now the doll hair is fine. The costume is great- I like the skull detail on her bow. There is wire around the edge of the skirt so I guess you can adjust that for interesting poses? The chest part of the costume seems too thin - but once I wrapped the chest tightly, it looks much better. Will have to take some photos at some point, but so far haven't had time. Overall very pleased!

Joining in the fun. Finally had free time to open mine. Ankles are indeed a bit weak, I'm using the hobby horse as a stand/third leg (lol). I also wrapped her oversized puppies down with a piece of cloth. Overall I like it a lot, I never got the diamond select figs so I'm really happy to finally have an Alice in my collection.
PXL_20230622_050427947.PORTRAIT~3.jpg
PXL_20230622_053145198.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back