Alice 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got invoice too but I dont like it like.. at all :/ such a downgrade in my eyes. Probably will be boxed up with the rest of the rejects in the attic.

I got invoice too but I dont like it like.. at all :/ such a downgrade in my eyes. Probably will be boxed up with the rest of the rejects in the attic.
Downgrade? How... figure looks amazing... only thing what looks downgraded is her wig, it just needs some styling.

Alright… it took me a solid 10 minutes of comparing photos and I finally found an actual downgrade. The tiny bit of dirt+blood splatter looked a bit better on the proto. And that’s it. That’s the only difference I could really make out, besides the hair. Cannot wait to get this in hand and can’t believe how much quality has been retained. Please hurry and ship my order, GD 🙏

IMG_6029.jpeg
IMG_6031.jpeg

Alright… it took me a solid 10 minutes of comparing photos and I finally found an actual downgrade. The tiny bit of dirt+blood splatter looked a bit better on the proto. And that’s it. That’s the only difference I could really make out, besides the hair. Cannot wait to get this in hand and can’t believe how much quality has been retained. Please hurry and ship my order, GD 🙏

View attachment 643374View attachment 643375
Can't consider that as a ''downgrade'' we can paint it as we want lol I wouldn't mind if it was totally white and clean. Usually my main focus is face, and face looks perfect imo, so I won't complain about anything else.

Can't wait for reviews to start appearing. I want to see if the body proportions are good because on the first photos the neck looked a bit long.
Maybe changing the body to a smaller size would fix that?

The legs might look a little long just because of where the apron wraps around. I think the proportions will be fine.

Just got my shipping notice :panic: :panic: :panic:

Yay, just got an invoice- can't wait to see her!

KGHobby still seems to have her in stock- for any who miss out.

I think she looks great- the wig looks bad but very easy to upgrade that.

They released her pretty fast and I was kinda sceptical,happy they didn't disappoint us, figure looks amazing and more polished than the prototype. That rarely happens nowadays. I hope Kit gets her soon and I'll have her by the end of this month. Very excited.

Checked comments on bbicn,translated with google,seems you can't satisfy Asian collectors with anything, they complain too much. lol Figure looks beautiful imo and as there aren't any kind of alternatives, personally I'm very grateful,who would thought she would exists at all. Sculpt looks great and if someone isn't happy with the body they can switch it easily. Personally I love the adult version, plan to buy a fancy dress for her.
1686315571561.png

Does not look like the figure. No wonder asian collectors are unhappy

That render doesn't look like ingame model either. Figure does. Asian collectors are always unhappy about anything :D
Yep. In-game looks much different. I’ll need to see her in-person, but she definitely looks more like her game model than the box art.
maxresdefault.jpg

Back