ALIAS new season Spoilers !!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no two more weeks I believe... I think there is a new episode from Lost on next week so only one hour on Wednesday... I thought the last episode was on May 22nd but that is no Wed... maybe the magazine printed a wrong date

Great up to now.

Onto the last three,(1 and a final two parter)

Bring it on.

Also on the the final three of 24 too,I`m gonna be at a loss without these.

Still Sopranos is still active.And I cant stand Lost (It should be).

Take Care

OMG.. what an episode... sooo Getty is not a bad guy after all... was wrong there... would the guy in the prison be Rimbaldi himself? Or who would he be? And what was in that thing that he gave Sydney... still so many questions to be answered... one thing is for sure... Monday night I am not going anywhere... and Sloan knows the real Sydney is still alive. I still think she will kill him in the final episode.

I think they want us to think that is Rambaldi, but if you were brilliant and immortal would you spend 500 years in a musty old prison?

would the guy in the prison be Rimbaldi himself? Or who would he be?

perhaps he's just another "follower" of Rimbaldi, like the OLD clock maker that Sydney visited a few seasons ago, the one that insinuated he had known Rimbaldi.

There's been such a build up re: Rimbaldi, I wonder if it'll all be a big letdown, and if that should be a sign for viewers of "Lost" that, in the end, there just won't be a big payoff.

BIG SPOILER for final episode.:rolleyes:

Sidney, Vaughn, Jack, Dixon and Marshall will be flying from Australia back to LA when there plane crashes on a mysterious island in the Pacific where Rambaldi has been conducting experiments in league with the Hanso Foundation.

Man that last episode was awesome. I felt bad when Jack died, I mean genuinely sad. I know that seems odd considering they aren't real people but this show has blown me away for the last 5 years. Also a perfect end for Sloan. I'll miss you ALIAS. :monkey2 Also scroll over names for invisotext effect.

It did seem rushed. Sloane's character has been all over the board through the series, you never really knew where he was coming from, same with Iyena.

And anyone else remember an old DC "Tales of Krypton" where a scientist discovered the secret of immortality was a Kryptonian beast, but by using a serum on himself he turned himself into a humanoid version of the beast, thus ostracizing himself from humanity and ultimately being the completely alone and trapped by his immortality?

There's also the Star Trek where the matter and anti-matter guy are trapped forever in eternal struggle against each other between dimensions. I kind of envisioned something like that for Sloane and Jack.

Interesting take Dave. I disagree that it was rushed, they did the best they could do not knowing the show would be canceled half way thru the season. I have always liked the Raiders of the Lost Ark supernatural thing with Rembaldi, pretty original end for Sloane, befitting of him.

Back