ALIAS new season Spoilers !!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
Finally some new Alias tonight....seems like ages since the last episode

We are having two hours tomorrow night pitchy... I can't wait... I know these will be the final episodes and eventhough it went downhill a lot this past season... they promised us to go out with a bang... hopefully we will get some answers to the unanswered questions.

SPOILERS... do not read if you do not want to know what happened.

OMG OMG OMG... finally some serious action here... I really do not want this show to end... and can you believe what happened... Vaughn... ALIVE... my man is alive wooooohooooooo. They are still very good at confusing me in who is good and who is bad. And we have only 5 more episodes left. I still think Irina is evil but what about the new bad chick... she definitely is pure evil. Is it next week yet... I want to see the next episode :D

I agree,

Alias was finally great again!

It returned to it's roots:

Sloane was bad
Irina was bad again
Vaughn and Weiss returned
Jack was torturing people again :)

This was the first time I enjoyed it this season.

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!

I had a feeling he wasn't dead, and who is "the cardinal"

I hope this show gets the finale it deserves and goes out with bang not a whimper, the signs are good

I hope so too pitchy... after all these years I think we deserve it. I just hope all our questions will be answered. I really loved the episodes... wish it was Wednesday again.

Nice to see Jack Bristow still has balls, great episode last week. Here's hoping tomorrow's will be awesome too. Also Will is back.

Another great episode... why couldn't the former episodes be like this... the way that they changed Anna into Sydney... maybe that is why the Rimbaldi sheet shows a Sydney face with bad things about to happen. Only four episodes left... a lot of questions still left unanswered. I wonder if Nadia really will be saved? If not... wonder what Sloan will do. Damn gotta leave for work. lol

Good to see Will & Anna back.

Anyone else the sister will save the day?

That's the one advantage the real Sidney has over the clone

pitchin said:
Good to see Will & Anna back.

Anyone else the sister will save the day?

That's the one advantage the real Sidney has over the clone

Might also be Vaughn saving her... what would be more romantic that the love of her life saves her... wonder if Irina will live or die. I still think she is bad.

Here's a spoiler for ya, it's going to suck!!!

I just watched an episode with my girlfriend and this may be one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Next to Charmed anyway.

One thing I picked up from that episode, does she know Vaughn is alive?

In a conversation with her dad did she not say that she hated lying to Will that Vaughn was dead?

Sounds like Sid and Jack may be responsible for Vaughn's current incarceration? That's a twist that was kind of thrown away in the ep - no big music sting or anything.

pitchin said:
One thing I picked up from that episode, does she know Vaughn is alive?

In a conversation with her dad did she not say that she hated lying to Will that Vaughn was dead?

Oh she knows that Vaughn is alive... because when the baby was born and they were aboard of the plane she said dad... and he said I will take care of it and next thing we see is Vaughn getting the message that his daughter is born.

omg... can you believe this... Nadia... dead.... Renée... dead... Sloan completely under the Rimbaldi spell again. I cannot believe he killed his own daughter. Now I think that Sydney will kill him in the final episode. After al the hate she has had for him all this time... now killing her sister... I think that will happen. Or maybe Jack will do it. wow... what an episode :google

I think that was a pretty lame way to kill Nadia. She's a superspy with cat-like reflexes and she's taken out by a coffee table?

See... true love knows... Vaughn knew it was not Sydney... and finally Anna is dead... I wonder if Sloane will see right through her that she really is not the real Anna... because he knew that Anna was a fake Syd. So Getty is the mole... never trusted him from the beginning tbh... two more episodes left and then gone forever... :monkey2 Still cannot believe it :monkey2

Wonder if we will find out who the man in the freezer is?

The other man in the freezer was Renee's father, right? so this is probably Vaughn's father...

You might have a point there Dave... if they say we are going to have all the answers in these last two episodes... they better make them extra long ones... wonder if Irina will survive... Sloan will probably get killed by Sydney...

Back