Alex Cross (aka Jack from Lost gets super ripped)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that's entirely accurate. I know plenty of people who train, eat right, and they do not look like they're a cancer patient with a little muscle. I'm glad most of us don't look like this. Sure, the guy looks "fit," but he also looks like a skeleton with skin and a little muscle. Like he's sick with a disease.

:exactly::goodpost:

He just looks like a skinny guy who has some muscles to me. . .not sure why that's unhealthy. I guess the 'roided out look of Arnold and pro wrestlers is "healthier" than this?

bruce_lee.jpg

He just looks like a skinny guy who has some muscles to me. . .not sure why that's unhealthy. I guess the 'roided out look of Arnold and pro wrestlers is "healthier" than this?

bruce_lee.jpg

I don't think he is as small of a guy as Bruce was to begin with.

So is it the weight loss from his original weight that is seen as unhealthy? He didn't get down nearly as low as Bale did, as Devil's pic shows. I agree that extreme weight loss could be unhealthy, but it doesn't look to me like Fox dropped too too much. Just that he dropped some while really toning up his body in the process. The second picture is probably a bit misleading because he's really straining all of his muscles.

So is it the weight loss from his original weight that is seen as unhealthy? He didn't get down nearly as low as Bale did, as Devil's pic shows. I agree that extreme weight loss could be unhealthy, but it doesn't look to me like Fox dropped too too much. Just that he dropped some while really toning up his body in the process. The second picture is probably a bit misleading because he's really straining all of his muscles.

True, but I think he looks better before. Maybe if he was just standing with his shirt off it would be different.

I like the way he was as Jack.

I'm really not getting the negative, "OMG, WTF" "he looks unhealthy" comments here. The guy has just clearly reduced his body fat and in the above pic, he is clearly flexing 100% of himself... so what you're seeing is muscle straining and bulging with VERY little fat. I mean he looks straight up hot in the pic of him in the tank with the gun. I dunno...

Looks decent enough.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtRKrcPwKE[/ame]

Looks good; not sure about Perry as Cross, but better than a super old Morgan Freeman -

Fox looks nuts, and we all know he's into pain and slapping women around, so type casting for sure with this one

I remeber seeing a commerical for an Alex Cross book with Patterson stating if people didn't buy his book he was going to kill off Alex Cross in the next one. :lol Combine that with Tyler Perry and I wouldn't see this movie even if you promised me Perry could never make another.

Wow, this could be Matthew Fox's second coming. I still can't take Tyler Perry serious though this could change my mind.

Back