Aldo Raine - the italian (enzo gorlomi) version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viezure

Super Freak
Reaction score
Big fan of the inglourious basterds movie and of brad pitt, so i wanted to make him from the scene when they're in the cinema, pretending to be italians. This scene to be exact:

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF-20HXIhJI]Enzo Gorlomi[/ame]

:lol

So here's the start of it:

86mFh.jpg

ETbAI.jpg

xADKk.jpg

YXalb.jpg

pvo4p.jpg

gDT6L.jpg

HhMjK.jpg

7IHcI.jpg

SBfiV.jpg

60WUY.jpg

I have the head, shoes and pants, and i'll keep you guys updated as soon as new parts start coming in. Thanks for watching :)

Great job! I love that scene. Cracks me up. I like the expression on your sculpt. Looking forward to updates.

cheers
wemedge

Many thanks buddy. Sculpt is from Alex Lopez, sculptor on the board here. I added gloss to the eyes, and made little adjustments to the hair and moustache :)

One of the best scenes from the movie. Your sculpt is looking "correcto" at the moment. Would love to see it when it's done.

:hi5:

Just bought the body. Have the pants and shoes, so next on the list: white shirt with no collar, bowtie and white suit. I also think i've found the rose :D

Many thanks buddies!

Little update. Just bought a body, a no-collar white shirt and a bowtie, and i almost payed for a white suit.

Here's what i have so far, besides the head:

sLNJL.jpg

aeu8f.jpg

I think i'm gonna like this version more than my hot toys one :)

Looks great! Brings me back to wishing HT had gone with a different expression :(

Many thanks guys! I'm actually laughing when i look at him in the detolf, especially since he's next to the more serious ht aldo figure :lol

Aaaand he's done :yess:

I also gave him different shoes that you slide the feet into, and that made him a little taller.

Here it is :blissy

duE53.jpg

MWwgj.jpg

wpnpf.jpg

NZJNf.jpg

4RTTs.jpg

D50dB.jpg

lqUbt.jpg

Back