Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that it'll be sometime this week.

I don't think It'll come out today because of the MondoCon drop. I imagine it'll come out tomorrow at noon and run through Sunday night.

Hey BuffyGirl, what did you think of the new place? Other than fixing the lack of A/C, my only thoughts are that Mitchell needs his own section away from the main floor. Like put him in that area with the blu rays and vinyl. Poor Mike Saput0 got totally neglected having his booth next to his. Also if you're in either the Mondo or Mitchell lines there is no reason that should be as slow as they were. Everybody knows what they're going to get.

It's all good...he only has like 10 & I don't have the Kurtz Hurtz on this one :lol

I heard the variant is supposed to use some kind of foil to make all those panels appear mirrored. That might be the one to get. I wonder if they'll change the colorway too.

I've been saving mine. I'm specifically saving it for either Moss (not that gross Die Hard) or a Marvel related Stout.

Kurtz just listed $185 for his AP which is actually below post-hype market by $70. So......

I've been saving mine. I'm specifically saving it for either Moss (not that gross Die Hard) or a Marvel related Stout.

Kurtz just listed $185 for his AP which is actually below post-hype market by $70. So......

I've been sitting on mine, but EX Machina variant would be worthy

IMG_0279.JPG

:lol :lol :lol

Tried to get it. They said it shipped to US and Canada only but for some reason it had no ship option to Canada on the site. Their Twitter said to contact CS if it's not working and of course they get back to me loooooooooooong after its sold out.

Tried to get it. They said it shipped to US and Canada only but for some reason it had no ship option to Canada on the site. Their Twitter said to contact CS if it's not working and of course they get back to me loooooooooooong after its sold out.

I don't even know when it sold out, I was getting multiple tweets from Mondo about the North America only issue all day though

Back