Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the Batman print, but decided not to pick it up. Bought the Rocketeer variant at the last drop. It's getting to the point even with storing them in a portfolio, I'm running out of room.

I thought that by the time the twitter announcement usually hit, then everything is sold out so i was just refreshing the page. Lesson learned a very difficult way.

Bummed.

I guess that means I just have to track down that Martin Ansin '66 print, and my trio will be complete (I have Nolan, and, now, Burton, covered). I'm curious if their BvS print will be an open edition like Man of Steel (assuming the movie's good, of course)?

Glad I am not a Stout fan, since it`s so many that goes crazy for those prints. Would ended up paying a mad amount for those then.

Scored Batman, wich was the one I was after. That`s a real nice one!

Told the wife that I missed out and she was super bummed. I know its a long shot but if anyone decides they would like to part with theirs and wants it to be cherished please let me know. I even send a picture of it framed on my wall. Haha.

If anyone got Batman and wants to make some money selling it let me know. I'm willing to pay a fair markup but not eBay prices since I would just go there if it's the same price you're asking. Thanks!

Thanks so much. If anyone can score one I would gladly pay you back 2x in price. Really want it for my anniversary.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ba0ada97bb42554b3a59d76f383ea55b.jpg

PM me if you're looking for it

Back