Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buffy, I do sincerely apologize. I was in the wrong for putting my point the way I did. Like I'd said, I'm going through some pretty big personal issues, but that's no excuse.

Hopefully things look brigher for you soon. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Minions!!! I love them, can't wait for this to come on BluRay!!!

Minions are THE BEST. Thank you, the end.

I got the light blue Pacific Rim

:hi5:

More of Edmiston's stuff available in Austin this month.

60504_10201577834511977_891920649_n.jpg

969997_10201577490703382_616112385_n.jpg

Hope enough make it online for me to get the Ft13 print. It's a perfect match for the NoES he did. I'd like to imagine a Halloween poster in the future, but I don't see that happening. I feel like the Taylor one happened only because it was for a charity.

Hope enough make it online for me to get the Ft13 print. It's a perfect match for the NoES he did. I'd like to imagine a Halloween poster in the future, but I don't see that happening. I feel like the Taylor one happened only because it was for a charity.

Yeah, I doubt Halloween will come up again anytime soon. However, I would love to see another one.

I'm really looking forward to putting Jason next to Freddy. It would be cool to put my Pf's on pedestals under each print.

I was going to go, but unfortunately, my sister passed away on July 5th and my plans had to change, so SDCC got nixed, but I'll be there next year.

As for not being on in a while... we are so busy at work it defies explanation! Two shifts with mandatory overtime and we just opened a new office in Waco, so I've had a lot of work to do to get ready for the additional networking, servers, computers, email, etc. And there is no end in sight yet...

OH NO LONNIE! :( :monkey2 I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS MAN.
:( :monkey2

My thoughts are with you and your family buddy.

The Monster,
Nick

BuffyGirl, Please do let me know if Edmiston has any Boris Karloff/ Frankenstein/ The Mummy/ prints at the show and how much they are.

Would anyone be welling to pick up any for me at the show?

Thanks so much :)

The Monster,
Nick

BuffyGirl, Please do let me know if Edmiston has any Boris Karloff/ Frankenstein/ The Mummy/ prints at the show and how much they are.

Would anyone be welling to pick up any for me at the show?

Thanks so much :)

The Monster,
Nick

Jason Edmiston did paintings of Frankenstein's Monster, The Bride, and Dracula for the Univeral Monsters show last year. He also did a similar one for the Mummy and now Wolfman that he previewed for his upcoming show. I've heard rumors that he's going to have giclee versions of them for sale at the gallery show and I wouldn't be surprised if he also did a Creature from the Black Lagoon in addition to the ones above to round out the main players from the Universal Monster films.

tumblr_mlz3wbFzlQ1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

jasonedmiston01.jpg

tumblr_mckmoqy3Qi1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

The+Bride+by+Jason+Edmiston.jpg

Very cool. Hopefully you see your second Mondo Print fairly soon... :)

Oh, I did, and it is wonderful. Thank you so much, Bill. You're a class act, my friend. Once I've got them both framed, I'll try to snap a few pics. I received my MOS print yesterday, and, courtesy of Mr. Lehecka, his extra TDKR Variant print by Jock, today, so I'm a very happy camper, and I'm just blown away by the quality and richness of both prints. I'd certainly love to add more to my collection, but there aren't too many DC options. The Watchmen print looks really nice, but, hopefully, we'll see more from the license as they go on.

Jason Edmiston did paintings of Frankenstein's Monster, The Bride, and Dracula for the Univeral Monsters show last year. He also did a similar one for the Mummy and now Wolfman that he previewed for his upcoming show. I've heard rumors that he's going to have giclee versions of them for sale at the gallery show and I wouldn't be surprised if he also did a Creature from the Black Lagoon in addition to the ones above to round out the main players from the Universal Monster films.

tumblr_mlz3wbFzlQ1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

jasonedmiston01.jpg

tumblr_mckmoqy3Qi1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

The+Bride+by+Jason+Edmiston.jpg

Yep Boba Ben, I have seen those before those are the ones that I am looking for prints of, That Frankenstein and Mummy.

Thanks for posting :)

The Monster,
Nick

Oh, I did, and it is wonderful. Thank you so much, Bill. You're a class act, my friend. Once I've got them both framed, I'll try to snap a few pics. I received my MOS print yesterday, and, courtesy of Mr. Lehecka, his extra TDKR Variant print by Jock, today, so I'm a very happy camper, and I'm just blown away by the quality and richness of both prints. I'd certainly love to add more to my collection, but there aren't too many DC options. The Watchmen print looks really nice, but, hopefully, we'll see more from the license as they go on.

:clap

Damn Batfan...Im quite jealous...First that your MOS print showed up, I guess/hope Im in the next batch. But I really WANT the Jock TDK variant print...thats one of my top ISO ofs...

:clap

Damn Batfan...Im quite jealous...First that your MOS print showed up, I guess/hope Im in the next batch. But I really WANT the Jock TDK variant print...thats one of my top ISO ofs...

Thanks, man. It's kind of a dream come true for me. I always wanted that print, but, never, in a million years, did I think it'd be hanging on my wall. So, it's not impossible.:lol I really hope you can land one at some point, as it really is one for the books. There's a lot of subtleties in the Batman/Cityscape, but, with the villain head shots, it really just brings the whole thing full circle.

That being said, I'm still a newbie to this stuff, but seeing the quality of these things makes me really want to see Mondo tackle other DC stuff. There are so many classics, from 89 Batman and 78 Superman all the way to stuff like Batman:The Animated Series, that could make for some really awesome print material.

As far as the MOS print goes, though, I can definitely say that you won't be disappointed. I certainly wasn't expecting it this soon (even less when I saw a mini-doc on D&L's screen printing process), but I think it's prints like that one that really take advantage of the multiple layers. There's just so much color that it's eye popping. It looks really cool seeing the vibrant MOS print next to the stark, monochromatic TDK print. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long, though.

Last edited:
Back