Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences, Lonnie. *big hug. I am glad to see you back.

As for the Halloween print, most people aren't letting it out of their hands unless it's for a small fortune. You couldn't pay me enough to let it go. It's so pretty.

Wright, Pegg and Frost unveiled the Stout Shaun Of The Dead poster:
BQOsFahCAAEmWEU.jpg:large

I was going to go, but unfortunately, my sister passed away on July 5th and my plans had to change, so SDCC got nixed, but I'll be there next year.

As for not being on in a while... we are so busy at work it defies explanation! Two shifts with mandatory overtime and we just opened a new office in Waco, so I've had a lot of work to do to get ready for the additional networking, servers, computers, email, etc. And there is no end in sight yet...

Sorry for your loss, Lonnie :( :1-1:

My condolences, Lonnie. *big hug. I am glad to see you back.

As for the Halloween print, most people aren't letting it out of their hands unless it's for a small fortune. You couldn't pay me enough to let it go. It's so pretty.

I hear you, I hope to own one, one of these days. I'm willing to pay a little bit I don't know about a small fortune but I do know if I ever find one it won't be cheap. If anyone has one they are willing to part ways with hit me up!

Thanks!-Brad

I hear you, I hope to own one, one of these days. I'm willing to pay a little bit I don't know about a small fortune but I do know if I ever find one it won't be cheap. If anyone has one they are willing to part ways with hit me up!

Thanks!-Brad

The people on ebeans are good people. It's very, very easy to make a transaction on there so I'm not sure what's holding you back? I've bought and sold a few prints there and it's been all positive.

It's a great print and worth the $$.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else Edmiston releases during his solo show. I'll be keeping an eye out and probably updating this thread.

A Mignola Mondo poster? It's like my worst nightmare. Good thing I'm broke right now, lol.

The people on ebeans are good people. It's very, very easy to make a transaction on there so I'm not sure what's holding you back? I've bought and sold a few prints there and it's been all positive.

It's a great print and worth the $$.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else Edmiston releases during his solo show. I'll be keeping an eye out and probably updating this thread.

Just looking for some one to sell me one on there, new to the site how do transactions over there generally work?

Just looking for some one to sell me one on there, new to the site how do transactions over there generally work?

Take a look at the print you are interested in. Then you click the 'for sale or trade' tab. Once you see the list of people selling, click on their name and it will say 'make offer' and from there you submit a message letting the person know you are interested. If a price is listed, then great, if not, just inquire on what they are wanting for it.

Take a look at the print you are interested in. Then you click the 'for sale or trade' tab. Once you see the list of people selling, click on their name and it will say 'make offer' and from there you submit a message letting the person know you are interested. If a price is listed, then great, if not, just inquire on what they are wanting for it.

Cool, have you ever bought a print over there? Do you pay via paypal or how does payment usually work?
Thanks!-Brad

Cool, have you ever bought a print over there? Do you pay via paypal or how does payment usually work?
Thanks!-Brad

Bought a few, actually. One of them being my Halloween print. :) If it helps, I've gotten to know a lot of the members in person over the last year (meeting at art shows) and if you are curious about someone, just let me know their name via pm and I can tell you if I have an opinion.

Always paypal, never gift.

When are they shipping the Man of Steel prints? They said July 29 back when it went up for order. I haven't received any notice or anything

Back