Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Mondo has a bad mentality these days. Posters have been selling out lightning fast for years, yet they are constantly giving bigger news sites "first looks" to so many of their posters, thus spreading their popularity. Yet in light of all of this, they don't raise edition sizes. It's like their more worried about second-hand prices that they are with getting their pieces to people who appreciate them.

Nonetheless, I'll be going for the Ghibli vinyl tomorrow, as Mondos quality for their records is quite awesome.

Hopefully the vinyls will be as big of editions as their others. Drive was the quickest sell out that I remember for the vinyl it was somewhere around 30 mins. This being 3 different covers hopefully it will be pretty easy to get. I think I am going to go ahead and order the Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke covers.

Hopefully the vinyls will be as big of editions as their others. Drive was the quickest sell out that I remember for the vinyl it was somewhere around 30 mins. This being 3 different covers hopefully it will be pretty easy to get. I think I am going to go ahead and order the Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke covers.

The Howl packaging will be the quicker sell out of the 3 since its the SDCC variant. Other two will be much slower I assume. I'd guess they're all going to be gone within the 30 minutes again for sure. It's Stout art, and the subject is much more popular than Drive.

I'm going for at least one copy of all 3, and 1 additional one to listen to. I'm guessing Spirited Away.

The Howl packaging will be the quicker sell out of the 3 since its the SDCC variant. Other two will be much slower I assume. I'd guess they're all going to be gone within the 30 minutes again for sure. It's Stout art, and the subject is much more popular than Drive.

I'm going for at least one copy of all 3, and 1 additional one to listen to. I'm guessing Spirited Away.

I thought the one released at SDCC is ALL japanese text where the howls tommorow will have english text. I could be wrong though, but thats what I thought I read at one point.

Vinyl and t-shirts are up. How vinyl sold out in a few minutes.

Bought two Spirited, and one of Princess and Howl. I knew people were more after Howl than the others, so I didn't hog two for myself.

Your last post was in April! :horror

I was missing you at the SDCC dinner this year. ;)

You didn't SDCC at all this year, did you?

I was going to go, but unfortunately, my sister passed away on July 5th and my plans had to change, so SDCC got nixed, but I'll be there next year.

As for not being on in a while... we are so busy at work it defies explanation! Two shifts with mandatory overtime and we just opened a new office in Waco, so I've had a lot of work to do to get ready for the additional networking, servers, computers, email, etc. And there is no end in sight yet...

Hey guys Iv'e been looking on EvilBay with no luck and expresso beans rules on buying posters are insane so I am turning to my fellow freaks. I need help finding The Ken Taylor Halloween Mondo poster either leaf color is fine. If anyone on here would like to sell one or can point to a place were I can find one I would really appreciate it!

Back