Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some newly framed prints.
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

The matte for Invisible Man was easy. The frame was tough. It is "orangey" in the frame. The colors of the mattes are not coming out very true in my pictures. Frankenstein was brutal, absolutely brutal to find mattes that go with the print. Each corner of that print had a different primary color. So while one matte would look ok, if you moved it to the mostly red corner it didn't look so good, etc. I forgot where these prints came from, the colors they use are so unusual. You would think a Frankenstein print would be more green/grey. The orange used for the Invisible man was strange to me as well. I would have thought that print would be more sepia toned. I know that all my "frame jobs" are different, but I wanted them to match the print. So each one of my posters will have a different frame if possible. (I screwed up that "law" though, since I think my Creature From the Black Lagoon and Aliens Queen both have the same "leathery" type of frame. Perils of not having framed at the same time, I guess.")

I have a QFS Predator, and two Pumpkinhead prints, as well as the GITD Bottleneck prints (both versions) being framed now.

I still have to pay off the Dracula, Wolfman and Wizard (Bashki) prints.

I'm actually more excited about The Thing poster by Randy Ortiz. Sadly, I believe it's one of those screening prints, so I don't know if I'll be able to get one. Hopefully there'll be an online drop.

Those Universal Monsters posters look so nice when framed. I think those, along with the Akira poster, are some of my favourites... that I'll never own! :monkey2

- Pablo

I'm actually more excited about The Thing poster by Randy Ortiz. Sadly, I believe it's one of those screening prints, so I don't know if I'll be able to get one. Hopefully there'll be an online drop.

I will be very very disappointed if I don't have a chance to get a Thing print. One of my top 5 movies of all time.

I'm going to try for IM, but if I don't get it, I wont be crying about it.

Same, I'm just hoping to nab one for some trading purposes. :)

Back