Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacks mannequin is awesome! I met him a few years back real nice guy.

Very nice stuff.

"The first two, by artist Martin Ansin, are 24"x36" in diameter with the regular edition limited to 450 pieces and a price tag of $50, while the variant numbers 200 and is $75. The other is a special glow-in-the-dark poster by Phantom City Creative that is also 24"x36" and limited to only 250 for $45."

Images look like junk, but that's the way it is for now.

1-fe6c237a59.jpg

2-9d07b4b169.jpg

BJHIyQZCIAE_g1h.jpg:large

3-233ca078be.jpg

Pretty awesome stuff. Hopefully some in hand pictures will be posted by Mondo so we can see if it has metallics or not. I'll give both Ansin's a shot depending on whether or not the variant seems worth it, if not, just the reg will do.

EDIT: Martin Ansin replied yes to the question "Metallic inks on both?"

I love the Asin print. If someone could help me snag one I'd appreciate it. With the students I have I can't count on being able to be at the computer when they go up.

Even with larger numbers... flip!

Who wants to make bets on how many posters go immediatley up on ebay? IM3 is screaming for flippers. That being said I might not have to work OT on Friday so hopefully I can score a Martin Ansin print! So dissapointed I couldn't try for the Horkey on P&T today. Guess I will be paying flipper prices for that one :(

Who wants to make bets on how many posters go immediatley up on ebay? IM3 is screaming for flippers. That being said I might not have to work OT on Friday so hopefully I can score a Martin Ansin print! So dissapointed I couldn't try for the Horkey on P&T today. Guess I will be paying flipper prices for that one :(

At least a 1/3 :lol

At least a 1/3 :lol

:exactly: I'm not feeling the PCC print at all. Though the Ansin one is sick! Make me some offers Ill sell you mine if I get one for $200 + shipping. Why pay a flipper on ebay when you could support a Freak? :nana:

Back