Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky bums! The site just freezes up for me so when I try to go back and grab the regular, I'm just stuck in cyber space :lol

Really bummed I missed the Django. I've been looking forward to a Stout poster for that movie ever since I saw it.

I didn't get the Stout Django... Just got the lesser Django. But I'd love that Stout Django...

Anyone want to trade on the Stout Django?

I grabbed a Wreck-It Ralph Whalen variant on impiuse. If anyone is interested, C+S. LMK...

just wait a couple months.....the prices will come down. there won't be a shortage on these. there are always stout's for sale

You say this, but Stout's pieces have consistently been way above original price for the longest time. Reservoir Dogs is still being sold for above $200, and it's been a couple of months.

I assume Stout will do a lottery for his APs, so if anyone wants to enter and does get the chance to purchase, I'd take it off their hands.

You say this, but Stout's pieces have consistently been way above original price for the longest time. Reservoir Dogs is still being sold for above $200, and it's been a couple of months.

I assume Stout will do a lottery for his APs, so if anyone wants to enter and does get the chance to purchase, I'd take it off their hands.

It don't mean someone should jump up and pay $300 for it now :dunno. Let the hype due down some

he always says the price will come down after he misses something he wanted. i dont get it. olly moss and stout RARELY ever come back down. even if the price "comes down" it will still be at least $100 over retail.

It don't mean someone should jump up and pay $300 for it now :dunno. Let the hype due down some

I agree with that statement. In fact I'm letting the heat die down for the Battle Royale poster that I'm going for. It seems to be going for a bit cheaper now. But Stout seems to be a different creature. His pieces consistently sell for triple quadruple their price.

he always says the price will come down after he misses something he wanted. i dont get it. olly moss and stout RARELY ever come back down. even if the price "comes down" it will still be at least $100 over retail.

Yeah I might want it, but I'm not going to run out the first day and super overpay for one. The last few moss prints are dropping like a rock and if you hold out long enough, you can get a stout for around $200

Back