Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mondo confirmed in an interview that they have at least one more poster coming out for a superhero movie this summer. My guess is that they will be doing a series of prints for Dark Knight Rises like they did for Captain America at Comic Con last year. This will be a good year for SDCC attendees. Olly Moss is confirmed to be there, as well. I have a feeling that they will be releasing a Moss Batman set that will become as legendary as his Star Wars set. But that's just my guess.

The best part is, it will be easier to get the print at SDCC.

Where's some ____ing Batman Mondo!

Edit:

lfop_batman-copy_thumb.JPG

:lol

What's going on in this poster? Nevermind, no more Batman. That's all we need.

It's the new XXX 69 variant by Tom Whalen.

Mondo confirmed in an interview that they have at least one more poster coming out for a superhero movie this summer. My guess is that they will be doing a series of prints for Dark Knight Rises like they did for Captain America at Comic Con last year. This will be a good year for SDCC attendees. Olly Moss is confirmed to be there, as well. I have a feeling that they will be releasing a Moss Batman set that will become as legendary as his Star Wars set. But that's just my guess.

For my sake I hope you're wrong... :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Now at least I know there were 325 Dragonslayers made. Some are on eBay, so I'll begin my quest now.

I'll try to reserve myself as best I can... :panic:

What kind of portfolio did you get? Just a regular artist's portfolio? I got that kind of thing, that zips up and has straps inside to hold them in. I plan on storing the portfolio flat.

Where's some ____ing Batman Mondo!

Edit:

lfop_batman-copy_thumb.JPG

:lol

What's going on in this poster? Nevermind, no more Batman. That's all we need.

I have said this before, but the best thing about this print was that it was for a kids screening of the Adam West Batman.:lol

They are really going overboard with Austin exclusives this year. That Iron Giant print looks incredible and I really hope they have some left to sell online.

Anyone else going for these Tom Whalen Beatles prints
timthumb.php

I only want the Blue Meanie one---anyone want to go in and split the cost?

Back