Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well they are opening their new gallery showing tonight at 7pm. So, I find this to be extremely ridiculous to not have put them up yet. It's almost as if they've forgotten they had Thor & IM going up today...

well they are opening their new gallery showing tonight at 7pm. So, I find this to be extremely ridiculous to not have put them up yet. It's almost as if they've forgotten they had Thor & IM going up today...

Oh they know, they're just been aholes...

I've been using the time to finally open my Lara Croft PF. It's the nicest piece I've received from SS in quite awhile.

They're milking this while they can... before their posters end up sitting in bins next to Spawn toys at tag sales.

Oh they know, they're just been aholes...

I guess they figure, give the people who are willing to wait a lifetime to buy these the chance to do so by prolonging the drop so long that everybody else dies before it happens.

Anyone else up for a class action lawsuit? Pain and Suffering, Mental Anguish....

I survived a 30 minute drive to work. I thought for sure it would have dropped by now. 2 PC's on my side now :nana:

Of course it didnt help much yesterday :monkey2

I guess they figure, give the people who are willing to wait a lifetime to buy these the chance to do so by prolonging the drop so long that everybody else dies before it happens.

Well if I die waiting at least the site is up on my screen and my finger is on the refresh button so the world will know. And maybe I can be the example so this never happens again! AVENGE MY DEATH!

I've just about reached my tolerance level. Pretty soon I'll be okay with not trying anymore I think.

Back