Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not from Mondo, but I picked these up today from Acme:

WDINT168.jpg
WDINT168v.jpg

(The Luxo variant features the lamp and ball instead of Slinky dog, with a few other tweaks as well.)

Picked up the regular Cap Mondo poster on ebay for $170. Guy added extra pictures to show that it was a legit one. So I feel better about getting that. I'd love to get the variant as well but unless I find it for a good deal I will probably pass like I did with Iron Man.

Picked up the regular Cap Mondo poster on ebay for $170. Guy added extra pictures to show that it was a legit one. So I feel better about getting that. I'd love to get the variant as well but unless I find it for a good deal I will probably pass like I did with Iron Man.

Having both, you won't be disappointed with the regular. The metallic blue looks great on it. I was only going to keep the variant, but having seen them in hand I am probably going to keep both now.

I hate you :lol:lol:lol:lol

Have they actuall shipped from Mondo so the legit ones are on ebay?? Also, was it a buy-it-now or auction???

I hate you :lol:lol:lol:lol

Have they actuall shipped from Mondo so the legit ones are on ebay?? Also, was it a buy-it-now or auction???

:lol :lol

Yeah, once he added the pics and I saw that it was legit I figured this was a good one to jump on. Had free shipping so it was the best deal I've seen so far.

I'll take a pic when I get it framed. This one I don't think will wait long. I might even take it and the Thor one at the same time.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that's good times right now. What frame do you have for your Iron Man ????

Its just a standard black frame I got at hobby lobby. Did go for the museum style glass, and extras to make sure this would last and not get lose in the frame.

Edit: I am looking forward to seeing all three framed. I will be getting the two LOTR trilogy prints framed fairly soon I would say.

Its just a standard black frame I got at hobby lobby. Did go for the museum style glass, and extras to make sure this would last and not get lose in the frame.

Edit: I am looking forward to seeing all three framed. I will be getting the two LOTR trilogy prints framed fairly soon I would say.

You better have one GIGANTIC WALL to hold all that awesomeness :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back