Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mean to be a peddler, but I figure the guys here appreciate this kind of art more than most that are in the for sale section. I have the set of 6 Ken Taylor Bounty Hunters posters up for sale at about retail plus shipping if anyone's interested in them. They're in the for sale section. Okay, I'm done peddling now.

Good deal, man! For anyone needing them... they should hop on your offer.

As far as the Moss prints... I'm guessing we see about 100 of the 350 sets or so (I'm guessing they broke up maybe 50)... on ebay within the first week of sale. They'll be 40-50 sets up by the end of Monday. I'm thinking flippers are going to be listing these at about $350-$450 to start (maybe even a bit more if people get crazy/stoopid)... but they'll trickle back down to no more than $250-$300 over time.

As many people as there is out there who genuinely want to own these... there's twice as many flippers who just see easy cash!

My friend really lucked out with the Olly Moss set. He ordered the Kevin Tong R2-D2 print, but apparently it was damaged so Mondo wasn't able to send it to him. To make it up to him, they offered to guarantee him a set of Olly Moss prints, so he doesn't have to fight it out with the rest of us during tomorrow's drop. He doesn't post here, but he's a pretty active member of the expresso beans forum under the screen name darkknight37.

I notice in the Wired article, they state that Sanctuary Moon took 10 minutes to sell out. . . haha. Whereas Linch Pin Droid took 5 minutes. I wish my stopwatch ran on their time, then I might have actually had a chance.

shhhhhhhh :lol

And they're made of magic!

This will be the first time I try getting one of these SW posters, but I'm going to be pretty busy with work tomorrow. I hope I'll have the 2 minutes it takes before they sell out.

My friend really lucked out with the Olly Moss set. He ordered the Kevin Tong R2-D2 print, but apparently it was damaged so Mondo wasn't able to send it to him. To make it up to him, they offered to guarantee him a set of Olly Moss prints, so he doesn't have to fight it out with the rest of us during tomorrow's drop. He doesn't post here, but he's a pretty active member of the expresso beans forum under the screen name darkknight37.

Sounds like he's pulling your leg to me.

I might believe that story if they offered him a Greedo, Sanctuary Moon, or Banthas print.

Dang, he he must be the poster master!

There's already a set of the Olly Moss prints up on ebay for $450. He says he's already bought them from Mondo, but I don't see how unless it's your friend. :lol

He told me that the rep from Alamo said a certain portion of the prints were damaged including his, so I'd suppose that they offered it to the others as well. He's not really the flipping type.

Back