Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously, i'd sit in a field in stirling and watch a screening of braveheart :lol
They film a crap load of movies here in my state too, but they never do anything cool to promote them or anything. Its big kahkah.
That's 'cause it sucks where you guys live. :D :wave

I also got some incredible news about an upcoming artist/poster combination that I'm not going to share...
Why? You share everything else, even when I really want to choke you for doing so! :1-1:

Yeah, it's a bit too busy. And I don't care for the paint by numbers look. I like Olly's clean retro style.

Agreed, Olly is usually spot on. I occasionally don't like his pieces where he has a lot of solid colors in your face but usually his stuff is gold. I think I like Eric Tan though a little better than Olly.

u know what's worse?......having cool stuff happening near ya and not attending!! :mad::lol:lol
I wanted to and was gonna go, but the person that was gonna go with me bailed at the last minute. That's what happens when you have no friends, story of my life. :monkey2

On sale at the Alamo tonight and online tomorrow:

SPBlog.jpg

ugh I am already prepared to be disappointed with not having that Scott Pilgrim poster.

Back