Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
678E01CD-06ED-4FBA-8089-B8AF45CB0230.jpg

Any rumors building on Tyler Stout doing an INFINITY WAR poster? I'm sure it's pretty likely we'll see something in the next few months. He's done every Avengers movie before (and a few others like Cap 1 and 3...wish he did a Winter Soldier poster) and it took a while between the released of the Civil War poster and when his poster came out...

Any rumors building on Tyler Stout doing an INFINITY WAR poster? I'm sure it's pretty likely we'll see something in the next few months. He's done every Avengers movie before (and a few others like Cap 1 and 3...wish he did a Winter Soldier poster) and it took a while between the released of the Civil War poster and when his poster came out...

Nothing so far

I thought about that - but do you still have to sign in to PayPal to confirm?, or can you do that BEFORE the release time and simply press "confirm" when buying?

Twice now, on two different ocassions, I have had the print in my cart and when I use PayPal and sign in it won't take it the first time so I try again and it tells me the print is sold out. Very frustrating.

Back