Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap Ben ...

I know! It's pretty cool. They're giving it to people that attend the screening of the original 1954 Godzilla movie today at the Alamo Drafthouse. Makes me kind of wish I went to Austin this week as I've always wanted to see that movie on the big screen, but I've got the screenprinted variant of the SDCC poster, so I'm pretty happy with that.

If they ever get the rights to the Japanese Toho movies and do a gallery show for them, I'll do whatever it takes to get out there for that.

I really love The Black Hole print they put up but I slept through it.

I've got a Whalen Thanksgiving Charlie Brown and a Whalen Lion King (from my personal collection) for sale. Just in case anyone here wants first dibs.

What is the image in the very center of the Alien Print? I can see a facehugger, but to the sides of it it kind of looks like 2 legs sticking out and the very center kind of looks like one of the space suits, but I really can't tell.

I'm really digging the Alien print though, got a lot going on but it looks very well balanced.

Back