Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal Man of Steel showed up and luckily enough is awesome and arrived undamaged.

75C4D450-86FA-4C54-AB8B-85E0646F84A9-28899-00000B0EF5F677C4_zps9c7ebb73.jpg

I wonder if mondo will do a bunch of horror movies for Halloween

This is from the Creepshow newsletter...

"It may be a little early in the season for scares, but we have such a fun and horror filled October ahead of us that we couldn't help getting started a little prematurely."

Pretty good indication that we will see a lot of horror.

Yeah, I was trying to sell it for around $200. I'm trying to get some money together to pay off some upcoming pre-orders.

I feel you bro.

I'm going through my stuff to do the same.

Like I said, the first one to go is last years NYCC Shaun of the Dead.

Metal Man of Steel showed up and luckily enough is awesome and arrived undamaged.

75C4D450-86FA-4C54-AB8B-85E0646F84A9-28899-00000B0EF5F677C4_zps9c7ebb73.jpg

I'm really impressed with my regular. But I bet this looks amazing in person.

This is from the Creepshow newsletter...

"It may be a little early in the season for scares, but we have such a fun and horror filled October ahead of us that we couldn't help getting started a little prematurely."

Pretty good indication that we will see a lot of horror.

Yeah I can't wait. I hope Mondo doesn't disappoint. I would be happy with one good print from this Halloween. I would go crazy for a Martin Ansin The Ninth Gate.

It might be too much to ask for an Alien / Aliens or Night of the Living Dead (original & remake) double feature prints. Like they did with the Star Wars prints and TRON.

Hoping for a very good NOES poster ,all the previous one where not good enough.

Same here. Although I think there was one from Mondo that was ok. But it didn't scream buy for me.

I would also love a The Ninth Gate. It will never happen but it would be so awesome.

I'm really impressed with my regular. But I bet this looks amazing in person.

Yeah I can't wait. I hope Mondo doesn't disappoint. I would be happy with one good print from this Halloween. I would go crazy for a Martin Ansin The Ninth Gate.

It might be too much to ask for an Alien / Aliens or Night of the Living Dead (original & remake) double feature prints. Like they did with the Star Wars prints and TRON.

Same here. Although I think there was one from Mondo that was ok. But it didn't scream buy for me.

I lost This Island Earth on the Mondo stagger. Quite a bummer. Hopefully it goes for a reasonable price on the aftermarket. I think it will.

I would also love a The Ninth Gate. It will never happen but it would be so awesome.

Why say never? It's Mondo. If they like it I'm sure they will try. I bet Kevin Tong could make a good Ninth Gate print too.

I almost forgot that I'm still waiting on the Martin Ansin Creature from the Black Lagoon. Just that for October and I'll be happy.

Back