Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I won't be getting a Wrath of Kahn poster. Stout did his drawing thing, and my luck held perfectly. So bummed.

I didn't get lucky, either. Had one in my cart when Mondo did the surprise online release, but it sold out halfway through checkout. Then I didn't get picked in the stupid Stout lottery, like usual. Oh, well--there's always another poster coming soon.

Got home a bit ago with our Cabin in the Woods prints. Amazing. Love te design and coloring. Is anyone going to try to get one?

I hope you had fun.

My friend is trying for one tomorrow. I think I'll be skipping this one, though. It looks pretty cool, but it'll probably never get framed and put on the wall if I buy it.

Why am I just finding about all these wonderful Mondo posters now?? :(

I'm so bummed that I missed out on the Drive one :( :slap

I hope you had fun.

My friend is trying for one tomorrow. I think I'll be skipping this one, though. It looks pretty cool, but it'll probably never get framed and put on the wall if I buy it.

I did, thank you! It's an amazing print in person. The colors are great and I love how they included the 5 characters on it. Just a great print. Glad we got 2.

Why am I just finding about all these wonderful Mondo posters now?? :(

I'm so bummed that I missed out on the Drive one :( :slap

Don't worry. You can get it at another time, OR there will be so many more to come in the future you wont need to worry about Drive. It took me 2 years to get my Buffy print. Thanks to a boardie, I now have it. So, keep your chin up!

What time have these been popping up lately? Sooner or later?

Honestly, Mondo is very all over the place. But I reckon they are going to put it up any minute.

Buffy, you don't happen to have an extra Exorcist, right?

I don't. BUT, if you don't feel confident I can try to help you out. Only problem is, I have to go out in less than 2 hours so if it's not up by then, it will be back to you.

What is your chance of getting them? How lucky have you been in the past?

You're so kind! Don't worry, I'll try my best and I'm okay if I don't get it. For some reason my luck seems to be better when I'm ordering from work as opposed to home. Maybe the internet speed is slightly faster there. I'm off from work today. :(

We shall see!

Keep in mind these are gonna be some tough ones to get...they are leftovers from a gallery and movie premiere I believe, right Buffy? There were a bunch of Exorcist's up yesterday on ebay in the 60.00 range but are now pulled...looks like the flippers may be circling the water on it.

Back