Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would it go down just because stout is doing one? a lot of people dont like stouts style. on the contrary i think the taylor drive will only go higher when stouts is out just like the horkey dracula vs ansins.

A lot of people do like Stout's style as well. That's also why I said, "there's a chance". Not a sure thing, but a possibility with more options. Drive is also a relatively new movie and even though it's great, it doesn't have the same cultural significance as Dracula which has been around since 1931, longer if you count the Bram Stoker novel.

A lot of people do like Stout's style as well. That's also why I said, "there's a chance". Not a sure thing, but a possibility with more options. Drive is also a relatively new movie and even though it's great, it doesn't have the same cultural significance as Dracula which has been around since 1931, longer if you count the Bram Stoker novel.

i think your "chance" is just wishful thinking on your part. If Taylor was doing a 2nd version of Drive, then I could see the 1st one maybe depreciating, but with a whole new artist doing it, that has nothing to do with what Taylor did. Fans of Drive will want BOTH prints, and not just forget about how great the Taylor one looks just because Stout is doing his version...:cuckoo:

i think your "chance" is just wishful thinking on your part. If Taylor was doing a 2nd version of Drive, then I could see the 1st one maybe depreciating, but with a whole new artist doing it, that has nothing to do with what Taylor did. Fans of Drive will want BOTH prints, and not just forget about how great the Taylor one looks just because Stout is doing his version...:cuckoo:

It's also a pretty big edition of 445 and the price has already peaked and is heading downward. I couldn't really care less what the resale value is on it, though. I'm not in to flip and just enjoy the artist's work and the film it represents.

Ahh, this was me up until now. Now I take them all in and get frames. I'm sad that my Trip to the Moon is still in the tube but Hobby store didn't have any good frames in. We use only one style to frame ours (same one that Mondo uses) and they were all scratched. So I have to wait for a new shipment.

Where do you go for your frames?

Okay! I'm sorry for any glares or sideways photos. I tried to take them at the best of angles so I wouldn't get anything that is surrounding the area. Like our cat Riley who's asleep in his treestand. Couldn't take the 24x36 photo shots from the opposite side since he's kind of in the way. :lol

Super Powers is currently on the floor as we ran out of the proper hooks for our wall. Not too many studs in this place so we have to use extra hanging precaution. Um, and my tv is a bit out of whack as we had to move it to hang stuff. I'll move it back later. :slap

DSCN3271.jpg

DSCN3267.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

DSCN3266.jpg

DSCN3265.jpg

DSCN3264.jpg

I don't believe so. Unless it was released during the gallery opening, but I don't recall any mentioning of it.

Back