Ajman42's Updated living room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap

DSC_0513.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0514.jpg
    DSC_0514.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 82
Looking good, I love that joker.

PS... If you ever have some free time to burn, painting those shelf holes in the black bestas makes a big difference. I did mine with black acrylic and it really added to the "clean" look. It took me a couple hours to do all of them, but I was happy I did.

Looking good, I love that joker.

PS... If you ever have some free time to burn, painting those shelf holes in the black bestas makes a big difference. I did mine with black acrylic and it really added to the "clean" look. It took me a couple hours to do all of them, but I was happy I did.

Great idea ! what kind of black did you use ? was it a spray or liquid color ?

thanks

Great idea ! what kind of black did you use ? was it a spray or liquid color ?

thanks

Just a basic bottle of Folk Art (acrylic) matte black. The small bottles are $1 or less at most big box stores that have an art section.

Using a wood skewer is a great way to get the paint in those little holes without destroying several brushes. We had some left over from summer grilling. I cut one in half, and used the pointed end. It worked well!

Reference links here:

Plaid FolkArt Paint 2 oz Acrylic Colors Painting Crafts division of Hofcraft The Painters Source

Grillmark Bamboo Skewers - Grill Cookware - Ace Hardware

Just a basic bottle of Folk Art (acrylic) matte black. The small bottles are $1 or less at most big box stores that have an art section.

Using a wood skewer is a great way to get the paint in those little holes without destroying several brushes. We had some left over from summer grilling. I cut one in half, and used the pointed end. It worked well!

Reference links here:

Plaid FolkArt Paint 2 oz Acrylic Colors Painting Crafts division of Hofcraft The Painters Source

Grillmark Bamboo Skewers - Grill Cookware - Ace Hardware

Thanks a lot for sharing brotha !

Back