Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman Artwork - "The Exorcist" Girl of Satan V2*

Finally manned up and found this figure haha, she is a work of art, very happy I got her!

Rainman - "The Exorcist" Girl of Satan V2:
FxZAYf.jpg

SVUJG7.jpg

aPZw1k.jpg

LSbFnL.jpg

pyU2QV.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman Artwork - "The Exorcist" Girl of Satan V2*

Wow! That is insanely creepy. In an awesome way of course. Never imagined a 1/6 scale fig would creep me out but being up alone in the dark... Well you know how the mind works. Anyway, nice collection and great fig.

Wow! That is insanely creepy. In an awesome way of course. Never imagined a 1/6 scale fig would creep me out but being up alone in the dark... Well you know how the mind works. Anyway, nice collection and great fig.

Hahaha thanks! I was hesitate when she first came out but she is just pure art by Rainman that I had to have her in my collection.

It's bar far the scariest 1/6 piece ever to be produced like a little annabelle doll be careful aj [emoji6]

Very freaking, but congrats my friend!

Big congrats my friend, it's a superb piece!

I'm very impressed every time I see your collection. Superb selection with always great poses, congrats!

It's bar far the scariest 1/6 piece ever to be produced like a little annabelle doll be careful aj [emoji6]

Very freaking, but congrats my friend!

Big congrats my friend, it's a superb piece!

I'm very impressed every time I see your collection. Superb selection with always great poses, congrats!

Thanks so much guys, much appreciated!

Collection Update:

Added an 8th Detolf and all new lighting from Samuel Fung, much cleaner look with remote control and brightness adjuster. Very happy with the look, hope you guys agree, thanks for looking!

z370Zb.jpg

ReAw3A.jpg

ArLQpj.jpg

1AlED1.jpg

AWvi2P.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Collection Pic Update, PLUS Rainman - Girl of Satan V

Absolutely beautiful display man. Looks perfectly neat and all awesome pieces. Very nice!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Collection Pic Update, PLUS Rainman - Girl of Satan V

Haha, thank you. I should update my thread sometime, got a new cabinet earlier in the year. So little to show though, being in college and keeping up the hobby is rough :lol

Haha, thank you. I should update my thread sometime, got a new cabinet earlier in the year. So little to show though, being in college and keeping up the hobby is rough :lol

Haha I hear ya man, but that shot on ur first page is really cool, I like the white Detolf with the neat 1 figure per shelf, plus all quality figures it looks great, look forward to seeing an updated pic!

Very beautiful collection ;)

Awesome updates! Very impressed.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Collection Pic Update, Rainman - Girl of Satan, Pries

Awesome companion piece!

Rainman: "The Priest" Father Damien Karras
MjeFSe.jpg

KFvaDJ.jpg

GDX1lU.jpg

MCGF5v.jpg

iC4c83.jpg

xahpgj.jpg

Back