Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts, VM Sheriff Grimes Scul

Looks awesome man are the glasses from the DID Gangster?

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts, VM Sheriff Grimes Scul

DUDE! Dread Pirate Roberts is SO sick

One of my favourite films. Awesome custom.

Also, you're Oilman arrived, perfect condition, cheers buddy.

Awesome, enjoy him man, I was very happy with how he came out! And thanks I love the film too!

Looks awesome man are the glasses from the DID Gangster?

Thanks Rob, your brother did such an amazing job on this figure, definitely one of my favorites and yes those are from the DID Gangster Depp figure, they aren't 100% accurate but very close.

Awesome man I thought those looked familiar. He was going to put those on it as they are very close to screen accurate.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts, VM Rick Grimes Sculpt*

Latest Figure and items:

Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts! Sculpt by Rocco Tartamella (Sculptor) and paint by Joseph C. (Galaticboy). I am loving this figure! Still going to replace his scabbard but other than that I am extremely happy with how he came out! Going to take more photos later! Enjoy!

Custom - Dread Pirate Roberts:
n3vh.jpg

2mqv.JPG

z7sx.jpg

:yess:

:clap:clap

Great update my friend ;)

Great Dread Pirate Roberts my Friend Hunter and Pic's Excellent Post

Where did you get the gun back for Rick?

That Rick is perfect by the way, exactly what I'm after

I've never seen either Rick sculpt in hand Andrew do you prefer the VM Rick sculpt over the others?

Where did you get the gun back for Rick?

That Rick is perfect by the way, exactly what I'm after

Thanks man really appreciate it! I bought the bag off eBay labelled as a Rick grimes gun bag but believe its from a sniper rifle/bag set, best I can tell ya.

I've never seen either Rick sculpt in hand Andrew do you prefer the VM Rick sculpt over the others?

If by either you mean the two I have? The IM squint and non squint sculpts are amazing but I only feel for S2,3,4, neither captures season one as well as the VM hatted sculpt I feel, but that's just me.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *New Photos Of Each Figure On Pg1*

The pics look great love how organized they are

You have one of my favorite collections on the board buddy .:clap

I've been wandering around in this forum for a long time. And this is my first post, but I gotta shout this my friend. This is one of the best collections (most probably the best among 1/6) I've ever seen. Update is sick! Wow! Congrats!

I've been wandering around in this forum for a long time. And this is my first post, but I gotta shout this my friend. This is one of the best collections (most probably the best among 1/6) I've ever seen. Update is sick! Wow! Congrats!

Wow... Thanks so much man, that is quite the compliment, I truly appreciate the very kind words my friend, thanks for viewing and very glad you enjoyed looking at it!

I refered a new guy just getting into customs to your collection. ..now he's gonna be hooked... :D

Back