Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman - Gangster 2 FS and Iminime - Wall Street Kil

That Bateman came out really well. Nice pics.

Thanks man!

That Bateman looks nuts!! Congrats.

Thank you!

Loving Bateman next to Oh Dae-su! I also can't wait to pose Jules and Vince like that :yess:

Thanks man, ya such an Iconic pose haha

Very nice collection my friend ;)

Thank you!

Love that Bateman ! Hoping one pops up for sale..I saw you have Crossbow Hunter on preorder when is he shipping?

Thanks man! Think Bateman might still be available try here https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=49 As for Daryl I believe they will ship in August.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman - Gangster 2 FS and Iminime - Wall Street Kil

I've ordered my Bateman from a UK supplier and I'll have him Thursday thanks to seeing him in your thread!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman Gangster 2 and Iminime Wall Street Killer*

My two newest additions happened to come on the same day haha, it was like christmas in July!

First up is Rainman Gangster 2 (Jules Winnfield) Full Set. This figure is very awesome, of course light on the accessories but others on the board are taking care of that! The sculpt tweak is very appreciated and he looks amazing next to Vincent, Rainman's new box is also a welcomed surprise!

Rainman - Gangster 2 Full Set:
10cy.jpg

3mx6.jpg

57ot.jpg

6z8m.jpg

fgjy.jpg

Next up is Iminime Wall Street Killer (Patrick Bateman) Regular Full Set. This figure is phenomenal! The accessories are top notch with real metal axe and a wood like shaft, real metal knife, tiny CD case and heavy brief case! The raincoat is an amazing life like material and the sculpt and clothes are so awesome! I really love this figure and I would have paid double after seeing this thing in hand!

Iminime - Wall Street Killer Reg. Full Set:
24xw.jpg

q9yd.jpg

huru.jpg

tmj6.jpg

4rkd.jpg

Congrats on the new pieces dude! Killer!

Great update my friend ;)

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Dark Helmet... oh, your helmet is so big!*

Thanks to mg2065 (Mike), I was able to complete the desired Dark Helmet display I had in mind! Dark Helmet is one of my all time favorite characters and Spaceballs one of my all time favorite movies and I originally bought the Spenser Dark Helmet which is amazing as is Mike's Dark Helmet, but at the time I had believed Mike's to be sold out, anyway long story short Spenser's DH didn't come with the 1/6 Dolls like in the film but Mike's did haha, so now I finally have them and here is my Spaceballs display! Haha would love to add to it, pretty simple and I am using the DX11 Joker table/chair/lamp but I think it serves its purpose well enough, enjoy!

Dark Helmet: [in Vespa voice] Oh, oh I hate you I hate you I hate you leave me alone! - yet, I find you strangely attractive.
Dark Helmet: [in Dark Helmet voice] Of course you do. Druish princesses are often attracted to money, and power, and I have BOTH, and YOU KNOW IT!
Dark Helmet: [in Vespa voice] Oh oh leave me alone!
Dark Helmet: [in Dark Helmet voice] No, kiss me!
[cuts between their voices]
Dark Helmet: Oh, oh, no, yes, no, NO, yes, ah, ah, ah ahhhhh... oh, your helmet is so big...

9y7b.jpg

1fa7.jpg

wywh.jpg

Haha...awesome setup man! Dark Helmet is such an amazing figure

Very AWESOME, i like it, very funny !

Man, Dark Helmet looks great! Are you using a combination of Spenser and MG parts? Love the desk set-up! :clap

Thanks to mg2065 (Mike), I was able to complete the desired Dark Helmet display I had in mind! Dark Helmet is one of my all time favorite characters and Spaceballs one of my all time favorite movies and I originally bought the Spenser Dark Helmet which is amazing as is Mike's Dark Helmet, but at the time I had believed Mike's to be sold out, anyway long story short Spenser's DH didn't come with the 1/6 Dolls like in the film but Mike's did haha, so now I finally have them and here is my Spaceballs display! Haha would love to add to it, pretty simple and I am using the DX11 Joker table/chair/lamp but I think it serves its purpose well enough, enjoy!

Dark Helmet: [in Vespa voice] Oh, oh I hate you I hate you I hate you leave me alone! - yet, I find you strangely attractive.
Dark Helmet: [in Dark Helmet voice] Of course you do. Druish princesses are often attracted to money, and power, and I have BOTH, and YOU KNOW IT!
Dark Helmet: [in Vespa voice] Oh oh leave me alone!
Dark Helmet: [in Dark Helmet voice] No, kiss me!
[cuts between their voices]
Dark Helmet: Oh, oh, no, yes, no, NO, yes, ah, ah, ah ahhhhh... oh, your helmet is so big...

9y7b.jpg

1fa7.jpg

wywh.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Great Great Post My Friend; Hunter

wow love it..the doc holiday kicks assss

Haha...awesome setup man! Dark Helmet is such an amazing figure

Thanks man, he's one of my favorite figures!

Very AWESOME, i like it, very funny !

Haha thanks man!

Man, Dark Helmet looks great! Are you using a combination of Spenser and MG parts? Love the desk set-up! :clap

Thanks turbo, he is stock Spenser's with the MG Dolls.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Great Great Post My Friend; Hunter

Thanks man!

wow love it..the doc holiday kicks assss

Thanks man, ya just waiting for his hat to be fixed, such an awesome figure.

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman - Doc H. and Custom - Kato/Sunohc/Ski - Morph

Newest additions, well addition is a Custom - Kato Outfit/Sunohc Head Sculpt/Skiman Paint - Morpheus. This figure came out amazing and I love how he looks but he still isn't 100%, the black shirt im using is the only piece of clothing not Kato and it shows, the collar sucks so will be looking to replace that, the sword is decent looking for now as are the shoes but will be looking for screen accurate ones hopefully a fellow board member might make one day. But still I love this figure, really completes my Matrix figures!

Custom - Kato/Sunohc/Skiman - Morpheus:
sm5h.jpg

xqcv.jpg

v54n.jpg

bygz.jpg

sb22.jpg

Next up isn't really a new addition since he has been sitting in my Detolf for awhile but I can now say he is 100% complete! Rainman - Doc H. Full Set, the hat was originally chipped so the great Skiman sealed it repaired it and repainted it! I also bought a ton of bullets to fill his belt and put the extras on the stand base, moved the badge to his black shirt and changed his pose, I love this figure, sooooo underrated, awesome to look at!

Rainman - Doc H. Full Set:
ql98.jpg

3i1d.jpg

nmxh.jpg

jrjp.jpg

zfmq.jpg

Thanks for looking guys! Appreciate all comments, thanks again!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman - Doc H. and Custom - Kato/Sunohc/Ski - Morph

Congrats for the new addition ;)

Two Great Scores and Pic's on Morpheus and Doc, Great Great Post; Hunter

Morpheus looks awesome turned out great now when are you going to replace those boots on Doc ?

Why Morpheus don't have the original black shirt made by Kato? You bought the entire outfit too, as far as I remember.

Morpheus looks awesome turned out great now when are you going to replace those boots on Doc ?

Haha thanks, I don't like altering my figures too much though haha.

Why Morpheus don't have the original black shirt made by Kato? You bought the entire outfit too, as far as I remember.

I originally was on the list but backed out early on, then came into some more funds way later and too late so I bought a boardie's original Kato Morpheus outfit minus the shirt because he was upgrading to the new set, not sure what he did with the shirt, it wasn't offered to me.

Awesome collection! I also was lucky to get morpheus reboot from Daniel and Kato. My glasses don't seem to stay on anymore....any suggestions?

I also have the iminime smith and neo. I love your Doc the most. I have coveted your collecton for sometime and time has rewarded me with Rainman making this sculpt available again. :yess::dance

Nice collection sir! Love the breaking bad shelf, one of the best I have seen. Lots of high end pieces in those cabinets!

Back