Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Medicom/Enterbay Han Solo & Medicom Darth Maul*

Taking a quick break from the high end customs to these two: my latest accquistions are the Medicom/Enterbay: Han Solo and Medicom: Darth Maul. Both are extremely awesome for the money especially since I was able to get Han for under $200 off Amazon. The Medicom Darth Maul has such nicer clothing than the Sideshow and the sculpt looks awesome! The Medicom/Enterbay Han Solo has such an amazing likeness to Harrison Ford in hand and I love him standing next to Indy! Enjoy!

Medicom/Enterbay - Han Solo:
r956.jpg

8hqj.jpg

dbkr.jpg

vcqs.jpg

Medicom - Darth Maul:
tz1q.jpg

a5y0.jpg

0mol.jpg

z4uf.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Medicom/Enterbay - Han Solo & Medicom - Darth Maul*

Very great update bro ;)

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Medicom/Enterbay - Han Solo & Medicom - Darth Maul*

That is a very good Harrison Ford likeness...looks better than HT Indy even

hey ajk you wouldnt be interested in selling that dexter shirt would you?

Andrew you've been getting so many new pieces lately its almost time to do another full collection shot soon..lol. btw I finally scored Doc! Thanks man..ill post pics soon

Andrew you've been getting so many new pieces lately its almost time to do another full collection shot soon..lol. btw I finally scored Doc! Thanks man..ill post pics soon

I have a full collection shot on the first page haha and ya I slowed down abit now after these guys haha, Grats on the Doc man, can't wait to see pics!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Medicom - RotJ Boba Fett*

My newest figure following in my Star Wars craze is the Medicom RotJ Boba Fett and he is awesome! Awhile back I had the new Sideshow Boba Fett and ended up selling him because something was just not fitting for me but this guy is sick! The RotJ version is so much better with the red and the detailing on this figure is very nice.

Medicom - RotJ Boba Fett:
mifw.jpg

eopj.jpg

7qhw.jpg

3awk.jpg

ntho.jpg

Han and Boba:
3wnz.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Medicom - RotJ Boba Fett*

That Boba Fett looks sick...my favorite SW character for sure

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Hot Toys - Wolverine*

Newest figure, Hot Toys Wolverine, what an awesome figure when you get it in hand, the outfit is just top notch and the real metal claws are sick! The sentienal stand is cool but I like just the standard HT Stands, the sculpt looks awesome and the poses are endless and I am still not set on how I want to display him but here he is now.

Hot Toys - Wolverine:
tliq.jpg

i7ql.jpg

2g8b.jpg

swt9.jpg

xtps.jpg

htc5.jpg

swv6.jpg

wkuw.jpg

Last edited:

Very cool pose for Wolvie and damn...your on pace to get 2 new figures a week bro lol

What's next for you Andrew?

Haha well I am getting rid of Indy DX05, and maybe T-800 DX10 soon, but what I have:

On the Way to Me:
1. Medicom/Enterbay: ANH Luke Skywalker
2. Sideshow: RotJ Luke Skywalker (to change my DX07 Luke)

PreOrders:
1. Rainman: Gangster 2 - FS
2. Iminime: WallStreet Killer - Reg FS
3. Iminime: The Sheriff - FS
4. Iminime: Crossbow Hunter - FS
5. Iminime: The Cowboy - Reg FS
6. Hot Toys: Robocop
7. Sideshow: Darth Vader EX
8. Sideshow: Yoda EX
9. Xenoviper: Driver - Reg H&C
10. Asmus: Witch King

Back