Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *DiD "Saving Private Ryan" 101st Airborne Private Ryan

Wow, its times like this that really make me question these super expensive customs, I am loving this figure, I got it for $175shipped! It came in an amazing box with great packaging and presentation, magnetic seals, back drop board, real metal rocket launcher, gun, bullets, rockets, grenades etc. This is the exclusive version so its weathered and the weathering is awesome, so worth the money!!

DiD - "Saving Private Ryan" 101st Airborne Division Private Ryan:
mIgFgz.jpg

3pSjOx.jpg

ELsoy9.jpg

tag3JT.jpg

eiA75M.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *DiD "Saving Private Ryan" 101st Airborne Private Ryan

Dam that's sick man!! Congrats. :duff

Thanks Man! My favorite war movie is Saving Private Ryan so I have been trying to track down a Miller and came across this figure, it just looked too awesome for the money to pass up so I bought it and I was extremely surprised how great it is, thanks again!

I'd never seen/heard of this figure either. Great likeness.

Congrats bro ;)

I didnt know about this figure either, its awesome!
How about the paint job and the body?
Did you modified something?
Congrats for the figure

I didnt know about this figure either, its awesome!
How about the paint job and the body?
Did you modified something?
Congrats for the figure

Thanks man! No nothing modified, that's 100% stock, the paint on the body? You mean the weathering? His face is weathered nicely and the clothing as well even the hands. Paint on the face is well done as well.

Thanks for the review bud
I meant about the paint job on the face and the quality of the body, because once i bought one did figure and the body was very bad..
But you anteccipated what i was asking and answered all my possible questions :)

Thanks for the review bud
I meant about the paint job on the face and the quality of the body, because once i bought one did figure and the body was very bad..
But you anteccipated what i was asking and answered all my possible questions :)

Haha k good, the body is great too man, thanks again!

Nice find man! But dont ever question the super expensive customs you buy ;)

New figures!

Hot Toys - Aldo Raine & Hans Landa:
P0V3Aj.jpg

q7he4N.jpg

DXMs9v.jpg

PAcT3P.jpg

oJJphS.jpg

HThmMJ.jpg

BdA4X7.jpg

...and finally got the clean sculpt for Luke!
rMhcub.jpg

vM1kgr.jpg

TONjOY.jpg

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Hot Toys - "Inglorious Basterds" Aldo Raine & Hans La

Cool update bro ;)

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Hot Toys - "Inglorious Basterds" Aldo Raine & Hans La

Loving this outfit, Yunsil is amazing! Such a great figure!

Iminime/Yunsil - "Lobby Scene" Neo:
fDIguh.jpg

B9Wei5.jpg

PR3pnA.jpg

2Y1Cjn.jpg

Back