Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Hot Toys - DX07 Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker*

Congrats on the BD DX07, much better than the clean one ;)

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Hot Toys - Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer*

My newest addition, I had this figure a long time ago and always regretted selling it, now that I have it in hand again he isn't going anywhere, love this figure, love Predator!

Hot Toys - Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer:
juqh.jpg

p3pfr.jpg

z9gm2.jpg

Cool acquisition my friend!

Hunter, Been to long since I looked in on your Excellent Collection and it's becoming more and more, Excellent Scores and Pic's as always WOW! the two that really jumped at me where Decker and Morning Velvet, such a underestimated character and you are the only one I have seen with him, Hunter and Congrats on getting Dutch again, All Impressive Posts my Friend.

Al

Last edited:

Looks great. Definitely recommend the neck mod though.

Cool acquisition my friend!

Thanks darthstitch!

Hunter, Been to long since I looked in on your Excellent Collection and it's becoming more and more, Excellent Scores and Pic's as always WOW! the two that really jumped at me where Decker and Morning Velvet, such a underestimated character and you are the only one I have seen with him, Hunter and Congrats on getting Dutch again, All Impressive Posts my Friend.

Al

Appreciate it so much Al, thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Looks great. Definitely recommend the neck mod though.

Thanks Tim! How do you do the neck mod?

Collection Update Pic!

ejdp.png

Rainman Collection:
z4tg.jpg

Iminime Collection:
resby.jpg

Customs Collection 1:
6658.jpg

Customs Collection 2:
tcj0t.jpg

Hot Toys Collection:
2z1b.jpg

Last edited:

Impressive Andrew!, congrats

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Collection Update and Grouped Collection Pics*

just sickkkkkkkkkk

Beautiful collection :clap :clap

Seeing ur collection i am thinking of moving mine into detolfs... My only worry is how does the lighting / set up look when its switched off... Because they are full see through, my wife is worried that it / cables will look messy in my collection room which is also my home theatre! ...

just sickkkkkkkkkk

Beautiful collection :clap :clap

Much appreciated guys, thanks!

Seeing ur collection i am thinking of moving mine into detolfs... My only worry is how does the lighting / set up look when its switched off... Because they are full see through, my wife is worried that it / cables will look messy in my collection room which is also my home theatre! ...

With the lights off I don't think it matters, just do a good job snaking the wires along the poles on the side and tie them tight, I know some people do a way better job then I've done, I would like at other collections and find the ones done well and ask them how they went about it.

Found this diagram awhile back.
Detolf Lighting Setup.jpg

I think you did a great job hiding the wires! I'm amazed at how clean your display is--plus you've got a great collection. I spent a ton of time trying to get the wires for my lights hidden then ended up putting foam board as backgrounds for my shelves so I spent all that time for nothing.

^^^ yeah bro... I second above, i think your collection just stands out cause of the way you have done the 4 detolf arrangement and lighting. It gives life to the figures. I have been struggling to display all my stuff and managed to do only like 20 odd in the current heavy wood shelves i have. I will soon jump to detolfs as there is a lot of symmetry! ..

With the lights off I don't think it matters, just do a good job snaking the wires along the poles on the side and tie them tight, I know some people do a way better job then I've done, I would like at other collections and find the ones done well and ask them how they went about it.

Found this diagram awhile back.
View attachment 112595

Oh that's my diagram. :lol

Back