Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman - "Driver" Travis Bickle (Soldier H&C Set)*

Thanks so much man, appreciate it!

Newest Figure!

Hot Toys - Battle Damaged T-800 DX13, this figure is impressive and in my ever growing collection of customs this figure still stands out, amazing job done by Hot Toys! Love this figure!!!

g2br.jpg

1ds1.jpg

mc5j.jpg

Congrats bro! Loving your pics!:hi5:

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Hot Toys - Battle Damaged T-800 DX13*

Damn! I needs that BattleDamaged ASAP!

Congratulations on your Dx13. Still looking for one :)

Are you selling the Walking Dead ones because I would be willing to buy all three of them

Sorry I am only selling the Sheriff Rick Grimes right now, he is up in my for sale thread.

Andrew sell this guy :lecture all your stupid TWD figures!:wink1:

Haha nooo they are my stupid TWD figures!

Damn! I needs that BattleDamaged ASAP!

Yea man its a great figure!

Congratulations on your Dx13. Still looking for one :)

I thought I saw SSC have more recently, thanks it is an awesome figure, goodluck!

Ajkhunter... What are those figures in the bottom shelf for the ones you are awaiting the head sculpts for?

Ajkhunter... What are those figures in the bottom shelf for the ones you are awaiting the head sculpts for?

What picture are you referring to, the collection pic on my first page is Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange, just ordered the Rainman sculpt for him, if you are talking about a previous pic where I had like 3-4 headless guys they would be...

Rick Deckard - Blade Runner
Steve Zissou - Life Aquatic
Gigolo Joe - A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Alex DeLarge - A Clockwork Orange
Travis Bickle - Taxi Driver

Refering to the pic in which bane and joker are on row 3 column 1 in your detolf 4 shelf picture...

So your answer above is for the same shelf i believe so thanks for responding...

Last edited:

Refering to the pic in which bane and joker are on row 3 column 1 in your detolf 4 shelf picture...

So your answer above is for the same shelf i believe so thanks for responding...

Ah yeah, no problem!

Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Moe/Robbie - Bill "The Butcher" Cutting*

Latest figure, all thanks to Rainman for personally painting his amazing Eagle Eye sculpt for me, Moes Production for the clothing, Robbiethepainter for the Hat & Shoes, Rahmier84 for the amazing weathering, and Hidden Jitsu for the cleaver! Just need a belt with the rest of his weapons!

Rainman/Moe/Robbie - "The Butcher" Bill Cutting:
xmbj.jpg

xg90.jpg

21qy.jpg

ilvk.jpg

ninq.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ajkhunter's 1/6 Collection *Rainman/Moe/Robbie - Bill "The Butcher" Cutting*

That is one excellent Butcher man! Congrats!

Great update my friend!

Congrats on bill, he looks amazing!

Excellent Score and Pic's on Bill the Butcher + Display, Hunter, Excellent Posts my Friend.

Really impressive man! Really appreciated your collection!

That is one excellent Butcher man! Congrats!

Thanks man!

Great update my friend!

Appreciate it darthstitch!

Congrats on bill, he looks amazing!

Thanks man, I am very happy how he came out!

Excellent Score and Pic's on Bill the Butcher + Display, Hunter, Excellent Posts my Friend.

Thanks so much Colossus appreciate it!

Really impressive man! Really appreciated your collection!

Thanks! Appreciate the comments!

Oh man Bill the Butcher turned out great! Any luck finding a vest for Dexter? Lol!

Back