Airwolf Tv-Series. The Sleek Helicopter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf873

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would highly suggest Sideshow get licenses to Airwolf. The most magnificent Tv-Series of the 80s. It's the most incredible, and quiet sleek if might add, helicopter ever made. Just look at the screen shots:

https://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd052ac7.png

https://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd060no1.png

https://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pdvd057vs8.png

Aoshima has made couple of models of the helicopter all of which are excellent I must say. But I think Sideshow might be able to do more out of it such as produce not just helicopter models but also figures of the main heroes of the series. Every time Aoshima has made these, they have sold out fast, so I can tell you that there is a demand for Airwolf and thousands of fans, such as myself, would greatly appreciate more figures of Airwolf line.

Last edited:
I would love an Airwolf helicopter. This was/is one of my all time favorite TV series. Too bad the last season sucked.

I also wouldn't mind getting a Jan-Michael Vincent and Ernest Borgnine figure.

Loved it growing up. One of my favorite shows, though I haven't revisited it since then so I don't know if it held up or not.

Not sure if I would be in for Airwolf collectibles, though---although it seems like I remember getting an Airwolf chopper w/ removable figures as a kid (that could've been Blue Thunder, though....)

Me too,loved the tv series as a kid but i dont know if figures would be necessery,a chopper would do.

They did sell some nice accurate 1/48 die cast choppers,not sideshow but someone else,they can be found on ebay,there is 2 version i believe,1 blue and 1 black(accurate one).They look pretty nice.

Me too,loved the tv series as a kid but i dont know if figures would be necessary,a chopper would do.

They did sell some nice accurate 1/48 die cast choppers,not sideshow but someone else,they can be found on ebay,there is 2 version i believe,1 blue and 1 black(accurate one).They look pretty nice.

Yes Aoshima made those figures, and quiet accurate as well. There were 3 versions all of which are no longer being produced, for now:

Airwolf Normal Cobalt Blue
Airwolf Metallic, Black Glossy
Airwolf Matt Black

I own Matt and Normal, quiet excellent I must say. I bought them for much cheaper, but since they are rare now they are going for high amounts.

thanks for the pics,small but i think i have to get me one of those eventually.

airwolfaioshima.jpg

airwolf3.jpg

BAD ASS LOOKING MODEL !!

It sure looks awesome, I have them sitting right next to my PC :D.

Thanks for the pictures. They look really sweet. Now I have to try to snag at least one of them. Which one would you recommend?

I would recommend you get yourself a Black Metallic (glossy) or Matt Black since Normal version color is not in likeness of the actual chopper, but under normal lighting conditions it won't appear that blue.

airwolf was a cool looking copter but it wasn't very realistic with the mach 2 turbo booster,about as realistic as the street hawk motor bike swerving through traffic at 300m :monkey1

i prefered blue thunder as a helicopter anyway.

Back