AH! Tomb Raider: Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY ME? WHY?????

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

laralazy.jpg

Ouch that is pretty bad. :slap I don't know why SSC is haven't such a difficulty time with painting or applying decals on almost all there statues? They really need to get it fix.

Re: AH! Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Premium Format

Oh, man. So sorry!! I was actually just tryin to cheer you up!! Im terrible at this posting thing!! I promise my intentions were good! Back on topic, love lara and love the new game design!!!

Oops, sorry man :/ i wasn't on my best day, didnt realize you were just teasing me u.u it's cool man :)

And yeah, somebody over there guessed it was from SuicideGirls, which I'm not actually but did wanted to be one day until i realized it was a softcore website lol... Long story short, it's a very old nickname that stuck :panic:

How is the process if you have to get a new statue sent to Europe, you dont have to pay shipping/tax and stuff like that one more time?

I'm really tempted to buy this statue, looks fantastic!

if it's a replacement, normally you don't :) but it's the frustrating waiting that kills me and the question whether or not it will be better :gah:

I just sold off my Darth Talon =( But it was all done to get this piece =) I really can't wait for her to arrive as soon as a member of this forum ships it to me!

I just sold off my Darth Talon =( But it was all done to get this piece =) I really can't wait for her to arrive as soon as a member of this forum ships it to me!

You just did what ??? :panic: Both are awesome statues, have them both in my cabinets. But omfg . .you just don't sell Talon. :p

All the pics look really really good, Im very impressed with the execution. I think I need to go check if she is still in stock.

Urgh! This package just arrived at the sort facility that all packages in my neighborhood get their UPS packages delivered from. But since it's late Friday, they won't deliver it to me until the next business day, Monday, and they won't just let me go and pick it up from them directly!

Urgh! This package just arrived at the sort facility that all packages in my neighborhood get their UPS packages delivered from. But since it's late Friday, they won't deliver it to me until the next business day, Monday, and they won't just let me go and pick it up from them directly!

Yeah I've tried to do the pick up thing once before too

Back