Advice on Singapore/Philippines HT Stores

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syndicatepoogie

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm going to Singapore and the Philippines from October 23-November 9, and I'd like to see if I can pick up some of the Hot Toys from waves that I missed since I literally and starting to collect only now!

I did a quick Google Search and saw the following places as HT retailers:

Singapore: Simply Toys, Action City, The Falcon's Hangar
Philippines: Filbar's, TheaterWorks Collectibles, Big Boy Toy Store

I'm going to do more research on the forums and online, but if any of you can provide your experiences, advice, or insights, it'd be greatly appreciated!!

As a reference, I'm mainly looking for 1/6 scale figures from the following films:

Captain America: The First Avenger - Red Skull, Star Spangled Cap, Golden Age Cap
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Winter Soldier, Golden Age Cap
Guardians of the Galaxy - Star-Lord

Hi, just my opinion for Singapore,

If you want to visit, you can go to Simply Toys, Falcon Hangar and the heaven is in: CHINA SQUARE CENTRAL ( it is located in Chinatown area).
Action city is the distributor so you will not see any exciting figures except only their display figures which most of us almost have it all.

But for better deal, I would go to Singapore BST for collectors selling or retailers selling.
Just my 2 cents.

Oh yes, if Phillippines, try to contact: Mrkidlat Renesse or Christian Pablo on FB for good deal of figures or places.

Thank you btoh hnlee and SAB! I will check with Simply Toys and try to get in contact with Mrkidlat or Christian Pablo for the Philippines.

@hnlee, can you clarify what is Singapore BST? We will stay at Furama Hotel and I'm hoping that China Square Central is close by!!

Back