Advice on Matrix Twins 12" Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi, I am quite new to collecting figures. I have collected quite a few now but what i want to know is can a set of Matrix twins be done or is it impossiable ???

Firstly the heads would have to be sculpted. Could anyone do this ? also how much does something like Sculpting and painting cost ??

Then theres the clothes to think about. :gah:

Any info on this would be great. Thanks

I don't know if they have been done yet but believe me, here anything is possible, you just need financial/popular backing.

Yeah, if they have financial/popular backing then this will roll, and might be picked up by some of the most talented peeps in this forum.

Sunohc/Kato might be the team for this since their Morpheus was a huge success. Neo is next FYI, so if I were you, I'll wait a little longer, hopefully they will get to the twins.

I don't know if they have been done yet but believe me, here anything is possible, you just need financial/popular backing.

Yeah, if they have financial/popular backing then this will roll, and might be picked up by some of the most talented peeps in this forum.

Sunohc/Kato might be the team for this since their Morpheus was a huge success. Neo is next FYI, so if I were you, I'll wait a little longer, hopefully they will get to the twins.

Cheers for the info

Back