ADULT SWIM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superjail is one of those rob zombie animation (beavis and butthead sequence) inspired gore fests. i love the imagination put in to the editing and mass gore. needs another season for me to give it a thorough review.

damnit again, i forgot boondocks. on my good list as well.

Aw man! The Boondocks are the SHAT! I don't really like none of the anime they put on there tho...except Chin Chan ( i think it's called) cuz he runs around with his butt all out!!

Aw man! The Boondocks are the SHAT! I don't really like none of the anime they put on there tho...except Chin Chan ( i think it's called) cuz he runs around with his butt all out!!

You dont like anime at all or just not the anime on Adult Swim?

You dont like anime at all or just not the anime on Adult Swim?
I admit that I haven't been in the loop of anime in a while...just becuz I can't find any new good ones (suggestions are welcome =D)....but I didn't mean I didn't like all animes...just the ones on Adult Swim.....I only really watches Samurai Champloo (which is my favorite anime)

I admit that I haven't been in the loop of anime in a while...just becuz I can't find any new good ones (suggestions are welcome =D)....but I didn't mean I didn't like all animes...just the ones on Adult Swim.....I only really watches Samurai Champloo (which is my favorite anime)

Samurai Champloo is one of my favorites to. Here are some other awesome ones that I highly recommend.

1) Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
2) Samurai Deeper KYO

I know lots of sites where you can watch it for free. Just give it a chance.

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! I said NO such thing!!!!!! One day I'm gonna kidnap you guys for ransom and lock you up in a room full of TVs playing 24/7 of Tim and Eric!!! :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha
I'd rather fall face first into the ground and choke on my own vomit. Thanks.

I'll bash my own face into those TVs until I kill myself!! I will not watch that garbage.
:lecture

^^^^ Tim and Eric, ^^^^ them up their stupid asses!!!

I'd rather get my ass kicked by Brock Lesnar than watch Tim and Eric.

I'd rather watch Fedor fight Brock...then again wouldnt we all? oh yea for those of you who dont know Brock Lesnar is an ex-WWE proffesional Wrestler that is ridiculed for being so now that he is in the UFC people say he has no talent but uhh he's champ after 4 fights? so he obviously does
brocklesnar13.jpg

I'd rather watch Fedor fight Brock...then again wouldnt we all? oh yea for those of you who dont know Brock Lesnar is an ex-WWE proffesional Wrestler that is ridiculed for being so now that he is in the UFC people say he has no talent but uhh he's champ after 4 fights? so he obviously does

Dana said in an interview that it may just happen sooner than we think. He really wants Fedor in the UFC badly now more than ever.

Well Brock Lesner can suck it....and Tim and Eric pwns! Hey BTW...doesn'T brock lesner look like a Ninja Turtle....i think that would be awesome if they brought TNMT in to Adult Swim....or even Cartoon Network in general....i would defently see me some TNMT

Actually, all their live action ^^^^ sucks the balls!!!! I cannot stand any of it and I wish Tim and Eric would die in a firey crash!

Lol.

I rarely catch adult swim, but I do remember seeing Tim's "Look around you". Pretty unfunny parody.

Samurai Champloo is one of my favorites to. Here are some other awesome ones that I highly recommend.

1) Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
2) Samurai Deeper KYO

I know lots of sites where you can watch it for free. Just give it a chance.

I remember when they used to show anime all the time during week day late nights.

Back