Addicted Please Help, Need Advise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone bought Predator figures they are crazy. I lost a bid on ebay it went for $630 I can't believe it. I ended up buying the Predator from the first movie for a decent price. And the Prop mask from Sideshow for the Mark III.

Has anyone bought Predator figures they are crazy. I lost a bid on ebay it went for $630 I can't believe it. I ended up buying the Predator from the first movie for a decent price. And the Prop mask from Sideshow for the Mark III.

Oh yeah, right now they are all the craze and one of the more "hurtful" purchases a new 1/6 collector will make. Mine was...but still one of the best figures I own.

Think I got the first movie Predator for a little over $200 shipped.

Yeah I bought him for a little over $300, I started buying busts and statues I am wondering how to display my collection it is getting very large fast. I am thinking shelving and some kind of tables for the busts and Batman Cowls. Or I was thinking of small shelves for each Cowl. How do you do it. I will put all the new stuff on my youtube channel for review this week at Johnnyr2525 at youtube subcribe to a fellow member.

Thank you most people here are very nice and I figured I would share the building of my collection and my reviews with people since I tend to be one of those buy now think later people I could help people decide if they want something. I found a good connect in Hong Kong that has a relationship with Hot Toys and he gets figures when they first hit and I have already preordered with him on all the Ironman stuff and T2 Arnold so when they come out just check out my youtube channel Johnnyr2525 because I review it the day I get it. I think the batpod is coming today so look for a video later and subscribe. Thanks to everyone for the great advice and help I have gotten on my new hobby.

I placed an order for the 1:1 Mark III bust, and I cannot wait to see what is in store for March 25th but I am buying it LOL. I bought all the figures I want and pre-ordered the rest I think my Hot Toys 1/6 addiction is under control I will only buy new ones I like. Now I think I want to get into 1:1 statues I really like the detail but I will control myself with the 1:1 because they are more expensive so I will only buy what I really like. They should use my youtube channel for a therapy group on what can happen when this hobby takes over. I have sold all my high-end RC cars, Comics, Baseball cards and decided this will be my main hobby. UPS just stopped by and dropped off the Hot Toys DE209 from Robocop it is a big box I will post a review on youtube johnnyr2525 the therapy channel lol.

Got the Batpod, T-600,T-800, and DE-209 today. Reviews on youtube. Johnnyr2525, you addicts support channel lol

Got Wolverine,Blade,T-700,Cobra Commander and Darth Vader today. You can check out reviews on my youtube channel Johnnyr2525. I just want to share my addiction and it helps us noobies which figures worth buying. Please subscribe thanks

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back