adbel - the king of easy money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cykosis3

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Sorry for the rant, I've been fighting with this guy since May over a Cyborg superman statue from Adbel of Xionart. I initially got the statue in May which I thought was a very cool statue, but the base wasn't working correctly, so surprisingly he got another one sent in about 2 weeks. All was fine for a couple months until it started to lean backwards. I contacted him, he sent some jerry rigged rods with the new base and was doing this with all this unsold statues.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-09-08-47.jpg

I tried myself to do this without great success because the rods were extremely short. I then went to a hardware store to get some rods that would possibly fix the issue. Mind you this was a copout on trying to fixit himself. I tried helping hoping he was going to help me out in the long wrong. I got the rods in and it helped a little and let it sit for a month or so to see what would happen. As time went on it started to learn to the right side.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-09-11-53.jpg

I informed him and he went back and forth trying to make me get it fixed. I had to do the work to find a sculpter. I even asked Mr. Tim Bruckner with his knowledge on how to fix and how much it would cost, but adbel wasn't only willing to pay $100. Adbel finally agreed to refund me the money upon sending him the statue back, which once he received it blamed customs was charging him too much money and now not collecting it.

Screenshot_2015-12-17-09-17-14.jpg

Word of caution, don't buy from this guy because he will jump through hoops and cost you all kinds of money for a statue that doesn't work. He doesn't know his product. You have to do the work if its broke/has problems with it. I wish I was warned sooner about this guy, I wouldn't of done business with him.

This funniest thing I got from him was him stated he should of stayed selling Kits.

Screenshot_2015-12-21-10-27-02.jpg

Back