Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but a note was left telling me 2nd delivery on Thursday after 5:00. I left work early so I could be home by 5, got home at 4:45. No UPS man ever knocked on my door. Even saw the guy drive right by and didn't stop.

That happens to me a lot, Ive actually gotten a delivery confirmation in my online tracking while at home for the day of delivery and no driver ever attempted a delivery.

Is it possible these guys are marking things delivered on their intended date then say "Its time for me to be off, I'll do this one tomorrow"
I wouldn't think so but I don't know any delivery drivers personally to ask.

if mine comes with really bad noodle eyes i'll either return it or if no good replacements are available then i'll just get someone to repaint them for me...

if mine comes with really bad noodle eyes i'll either return it or if no good replacements are available then i'll just get someone to repaint them for me...

Why not have the whole thing repainted in marble effect, huh?:joy...I'm scouring the net for another BQ just so I can!:rock

A few more pics...

DSCF1490-web.jpg

DSCF1506-web.jpg

DSCF1504-web.jpg

DSCF1502-web.jpg

Took a close look at my She-Hulk today and she looks great, the eyes on mine are just fine. I'm convinced that the ones that look bad are just a case by case basis.

Mine look fine too, cant help but wonder how much of it is photography flattening out the face too much on some of the pics of the "bad ones"?

Took a close look at my She-Hulk today and she looks great, the eyes on mine are just fine. I'm convinced that the ones that look bad are just a case by case basis.

What number you get Ill?

I'm happy enough with mine (I think). I hate having doubts, but when I look at it in person, I like it. When I look at it in photos, I have my doubts. :confused::confused::confused:

What number you get Ill?

I'm happy enough with mine (I think). I hate having doubts, but when I look at it in person, I like it. When I look at it in photos, I have my doubts. :confused::confused::confused:
I got #108. I wouldn't worry about the pics man, if it looks good to you in hand that's all that matters.

got number 78 and the eyes, and the rest of her, looks great. My only real concern was some white flecks on the edge of the base, and I thought, crap is she flaking! No, no flaking, me just being a nob not brushing of the little piece of styrofoam that got caught along the edge. after my heart calmed down I really liked the look of the piece.

Just got She Hulk. It looks a lot better than I expected. My only issue is the statue stands on the edge of the base and can easily be tipped over.

4161280415_b0d69af275_b.jpg

4161280375_2b62210310_b.jpg

4162036602_bbc7aceba5_b.jpg

4161280581_5b20504a2c_b.jpg

Back