Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 6:52 pm...still no UPS or SheHulk:(

Your beating the crap out of that UPS guy.

2prgwms.gif

I think they hired new help for the holidays.
Now they have some dumb blonde(sorry if there are any dumb blondes here) doing the route.

This wouldn't bother me, they look great! :rock

shehulk2.jpg

I think they look good as well...Well better than the other images I've seen.

I still think it depends on the angle that the pic is taken. Here a couple of other shots of mine, intentionally taken from an angle to try and make it look good. Your thoughts?

IMG_3377Large.jpg
IMG_3379Large.jpg

Eh, maybe they are cross-eyed. Dang it, I'm getting tired of sending stuff back. I don't want to be put on SS's black list.

IMG_3379Large.jpg

Eh, maybe they are cross-eyed. Dang it, I'm getting tired of sending stuff back. I don't want to be put on SS's black list.

Sorry Mesa, but I think you were noy lucky with that one. Make them work it out, we pay to have flawless pieces

EDIT: Maybe in person it is not so noticeable?

I still think it depends on the angle that the pic is taken. Here a couple of other shots of mine, intentionally taken from an angle to try and make it look good. Your thoughts?

Man it's playing tricks on me, sometimes I see and then I don't... :banghead

Heh, I COMPLETELY understand wanting perfection if you pay close to 200 bucks on a piece, but you guys are funny...I'm looking at some of these pictures and I'm just not seeing enough to worry about.

Back