Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice setup Mesa. Your collection looks great. The eyes on yours looks like the ones on mine, only slightly off. If the eyes on Robotcp's statue are as off as they appear in his picture I would definitely ask for a replacement.

Last edited:
I can't tell. At first I thought sculpted, then looke again and thought painted, then used flashlight and maybe just pupil is sculpted. :huh. I'm not Bout to touch them and risk scratching them.

Not sculpted. Leave that to the bronze or unpainted sculptures.

Well, I'm not sure what to think. In person, it looks fine. But when you take pics from certain angles, it looks bad. Since she is looking right, I have her facing slightly left so you can see her from the right side at that angle and then the eyes mostly line. But taking pics straight on and she looks cross eyed as heck. Here's some pics. I didn't take these to show you how bad it can look, these were the ones I mostly liked.

IMG_3376Large.jpg

IMG_3366Large.jpg

I think she is way too cross eyed. I would send it back and get another one....Other than that, I think it is an amazing piece.....

Cheers :D

I'm disappointed, no way I'm buying this from Sideshow or an ebay seller now, I wanna see it first hand. I'll settle for one at my LCS.

I love it more than I thought it would. I wasn't that excited when it was announced, and thought it looked great, but just not crazy about the character. Well, it's one of the best in the line now that I have it home. I didn't really notice a problem with the eyes, but you guys' attention to detail is definitely more potent than mine, heh.

My only disappointment is that I wish the print was bigger. Still an awesome piece though.

Just had this converted from SS on a Ex but I had to cancel since I'm all ready getting one from another board member :monkey2

Mine just came! Dying to find out what kinda of eyes I got, but really don't want to take her out at work. The suspense, she's a killing me!

U should carry her around at work proudly, actually put it in the galley and tell ppl to gather round, see the Great She-Hulk! :rock :rock :rock

Back