Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror:horror:horror yeah the PF isn't great but even in it's anime form it's better than the tranny version.

Oh c'mon, stop being so mean to Jinxx. She's one of the few girls we have on these forums, we don't need to scare her off of these forums. It's pretty much a sausage fest as is.

I'm passing on this one. I'm getting black and white queens by Dynamic Forces. I know they're whorrendous but meh, whatevs!

Dynamic%20Forces%20Mini%20Bust%2001.jpg
BlackQueenbust.jpg

Are those corn-rows on Emma?

corn rows and camel toes, great combination Jinxx

I never understood why Quitely was so popular. And his Emma Frost is just wrong. :slap

When I first saw Quitely's work, I was not a fan. But reading his X-men books, I felt the art and the story REALLY worked well together. I think as comic fans, we get trained to expect the standard comic style, and aren't always prepared to accept something different from that standard, the same-old same-old we see on so many books.

I'm now very fond of Quitely's work. I think its really expressive. He draws a GREAT Emma Frost; I think he's one of the few artists that can really capture the condescending, dis-interested, self-centered Emma that made the character so anti-hero. As much as I'm sure you'll all rip me a new one for saying it: I'm waiting to see that bust in person. Those photos aren't great. But I may buy this bust if it looks like Frank's work. (ducks thrown rotten tomatoes).

I'm also a Quitely fan...let us not forget his phenomenal work on All-Star Supes.

When I first saw Quitely's work, I was not a fan. But reading his X-men books, I felt the art and the story REALLY worked well together. I think as comic fans, we get trained to expect the standard comic style, and aren't always prepared to accept something different from that standard, the same-old same-old we see on so many books.

I'm now very fond of Quitely's work. I think its really expressive. He draws a GREAT Emma Frost; I think he's one of the few artists that can really capture the condescending, dis-interested, self-centered Emma that made the character so anti-hero. As much as I'm sure you'll all rip me a new one for saying it: I'm waiting to see that bust in person. Those photos aren't great. But I may buy this bust if it looks like Frank's work. (ducks thrown rotten tomatoes).

His work is expressive and all, I just dont get why his work was so popular. I did like the stuff he do on Superman.

I dont know what the standard comic book style is since I dont read alot these days.

And no one will throw rotten tomatoes Allison. lol

Frank Quietly did an amazing job not only on emma, but on new x-men...period. His style is very unique, to the point of making a really bad bust. I didn't like that one at all.

His work on new x-men, we3, and all-star supes was awesome.

Back