Adam Hughes' She-Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is all he knows what to say now. Ski and Shai are stuck in a constant FAIL cycle or loop, will you. They can't get out of saying that word.

picture.php

Got my email, too. Really excited for this. Also ready for the next announcement, heh. So who's next, Adam?

Order of Battle for the Worm:

Man-Thing--->Venom--->She-Hulk

But all 3 will be here before 2010.Guaranteeeeeeed !!!

I win.

From AH's Deviantart
https://adamhughes.deviantart.com/art/She-Hulk-Designs-144639096

Artist's Comments
Here's four of the design sheets I did for Sideshow, to help the sculpting process along. Just sketches from my sketchbook, nothing fancy.

The first one, in the upper left, was done at the Sideshow offices/studios, during a brainstorming session for a bumch of ideas. I produced the rest over the next few months as sculptor Tim Miller went about making three-dimensional fabulosity appear.

I like the doodle of the size comparison between Jennifer Walters and her alter-ego, done mainly to show Tim what I was thinking of when I designed She-Hulks torn street clothes. I think some people draw the Hulk or She-Hulk in torn clothes that look like there's enough fabric to actually cover them, if the outfit wasn't in tatters. I was trying to illustrate to Tim that when Jen tranforms, she goes from something like 5'4" to 6'7". A small women's suit jacket would probably look like a childrens's vest on a gal as big as She-Hulk.

We had some slightly racier rips, tears, and bulges going on, originally. Marvel asked us to tone it down a tad. PRE-DISNEY Marvel.

Truly, we live in an age of wonders.

Wow, she does look great. They obviously fixed the lazy eye to which the usual suspects endleslly made a huge ordeal out of.

I heard it through the grapevine that the next AH! Comiquette is not Marvel but someone else that is popular.

Last edited:
Back