Actors who can replace Hugh Jackman as Wolverine(place your vote on this poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Article Lead - wide6475469412jzd6image.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.12jx1i.png1420674524830.j.jpg

I'd like to think that they are taking a break from Wolverine out of respect for Hugh Jackman and his commitment to the role.

It doesn't seem like they are ending whatever continuity they had created :lol so logical step would be to focus on the other mutants for a while.

Deadpool is the new star of the entire franchise. Have his movies set up X-Force, New Mutants can be set in same time period and have the Apocalypse cast do the movies set in the past.

I'd like to think that they are taking a break from Wolverine out of respect for Hugh Jackman and his commitment to the role.

It doesn't seem like they are ending whatever continuity they had created [emoji38] so logical step would be to focus on the other mutants for a while.

Deadpool is the new star of the entire franchise. Have his movies set up X-Force, New Mutants can be set in same time period and have the Apocalypse cast do the movies set in the past.
Yeah i agree with you. How about the Xforce though? Isnt Wolverine part of that? I dont know much about Xforce btw.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

I guess we'll have to wait 15 years later. That sux. Scott Eastwood will be old enough to play Wolvie then.

Of course there will be a new actor because Wolverine is much too valuable a character to shelve. You've had multiple Bonds, Supermen, Batmen, Jokers, Jim Kirks. Why should Fox retire Wolverine out of respect for Jackman? It's not like Jackman is going to stop acting out of respect for the Wolverine character. I give it two years. They will pay a nice little homage and the new actor will talk about the pressure of donning the claws how much they respect Jackman's iconic portrayal. I'm not sure if they will go for the short stocky comic look in the future or shoot for the leading man type.

Back