Acrylic Display Cases on SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At Michael's...40% of plus an additional 25% with a printable coupon. Great for 1/6 figures or several smaller figures! I know this sale is fairly regular at Michael's but a heads up is always nice :cool:

Might you have an idea of their price(before or after discount, either way)? Just so I have an idea if it's worth taking a drive 20 minutes or so in busy Christmas shopping season. :) The website doesn't list any prices for their products.

They're pretty nice. The seal all the way up and open from the front so they work perfectly for Hot Toys...

There is also a smaller size that will fit Hot Toys for I think $16 before the discount...but I prefer having a bit more space for the figures so they dont look so boring standing straight up.

What's sizes? I've never seen any that could fit more than a baseball or football inside. Seems to small for 1:6 figures.

I dont know the dimensions off hand but if you search for display case at their website you will see all three sizes. 2 out of 3 fit 1/6 figures. Best to call first though as not all Michael's carry them.

They are regularly $20

- 40%

= $12

- 25%

= $9

+ Tax

= about $10

:)
Oh wow! Thanks very much for the info, and from your follow up post, this would be for the larger 15" or so high size(the one with the wine bottle in the packaging photo)? Those were the ones I figure would work better, a little more room inside. That's a pretty killer price, I might have to go grab a few this week.

Yeah, get the one with the wine bottle image...its the best size

Here's a quick cell phone pic just so you see how nicely they work out for HT figures...

2011-12-11_16-32-01_562.jpg

Excellent, those look perfect. I'll definitely be grabbing a handful(armful) tomorrow or the next day.

Uh oh, I went on a measuring spree tonight and I could easily find good uses for like.. 10 cases. Several more if I wanted to just put a bunch of smaller figures in cases and not just stick to buying them for 12" guys and cars.

One quick question before I grab some tomorrow, just to quell my curiosity...I'm hoping the measurements given are inside dimensions? Cause I'd like to be able to put the Dark Knight DX's in there with bases and all, and the bases measure exactly 6"x6" so it'd be a perfect snug fit if they're 6"x7" inside...but a no go if those numbers includes the thickness of the walls.

Last edited:
What's sizes? I've never seen any that could fit more than a baseball or football inside. Seems to small for 1:6 figures.

I shop at Michaels regularly too, and haven't noticed decent sized cases for 1/6 figures either. They usually are a smidgen to small and are just big enough for sports memorabilia.

Yeah, get the one with the wine bottle image...its the best size

Here's a quick cell phone pic just so you see how nicely they work out for HT figures...

2011-12-11_16-32-01_562.jpg

Those are actually a good size, so I'm going to have to try to hunt some down and maybe have them order them to have more for the future.

They're pretty nice. The seal all the way up and open from the front so they work perfectly for Hot Toys...

There is also a smaller size that will fit Hot Toys for I think $16 before the discount...but I prefer having a bit more space for the figures so they dont look so boring standing straight up.

plus these bigger ones can fit Predators! :lecture :)

Back