Ackbar Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why they need a SW LSB line. I love Star Wars aliens, but don't have the space or money for 1:1 busts. :lecture
definitely...but do they repeat any of the 1:1 busts they've already done??? SS's stance on the 1:1 line is only creatures and aliens if i remember correctly so i think a good tie in would be to do the "normal" characters in the LSB format. that would definitely be one hell of a cash cow!!!

looks like a fish coming out of a toilet bowl..other than that it looks good.

definitely...but do they repeat any of the 1:1 busts they've already done??? SS's stance on the 1:1 line is only creatures and aliens if i remember correctly so i think a good tie in would be to do the "normal" characters in the LSB format. that would definitely be one hell of a cash cow!!!

I wouldn't mind a start with the major cantina aliens, so they'd have to redo Greedo.

looks like a fish coming out of a toilet bowl..other than that it looks good.

It does! :lol

Love it, and ordered. I have all the SW busts but Greivous and Bossk - I don't room for all of them; and the former are expendable this isn't. :rock

I have them all so far, Maul is the best and Bossk is the most disappointing, this looks good its about time we had a good character to go with yoda.:chew

I have them all so far, Maul is the best and Bossk is the most disappointing, this looks good its about time we had a good character to go with yoda.:chew
can we see some pics of them in a lineup??
and yes Darth Maul is really incredible. i can't believe i cancelled this guy when i had him preordered.
IMG_0030.jpg

can we see some pics of them in a lineup?? Unfortunately I don't have room to display them all at once so some of them are boxed and stored away, so they are not easily accessible.

I just have the Yoda 1:1 and I absolutely love it. It's such an eyecatcher with my Star Wars OT PF's flanking it in my Besta. It's one of the reasons why I'm wavering on this 1:1Ackbar right now. The Scout Trooper Exclusive that I preordered is my must have collectible this year and I'm not canceling that under any costs. I wondering how much I'm going to have left over after the Scout Trooper to get the Ackbar bust after this. Keep in mind, my girlfriend wants a ring this year....

Screw it. I ordered. Just got to keep it quiet from my girlfriend.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Good luck man, I've tried this many a times no matter how well I try to hide it I always get caught lol

Oh, I'll get caught at some point. lol. Luckily I don't live with her yet. But she does want a ring. If she knows that I got this over a ring...:D:lol

I just wish I had all the money in the world to buy all the busts of star wars that sideshow has made.

simply amazing work on this ackbar bust.

ohh well guess will have to do with maul bust for a while.

Back