Ackbar Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!

Sign Me Up For This One!

Please Sideshow..... in fact......

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Sideshow....
let this sculpt have glass eyes, if ever a sculpt needed them, it's this one!

D:chew:chew:chew

to do it right they'll have to use glass eyes, etc. because I don't see how painted eyes will give the right effect.

Probably the same sort of people who would have a fish mounted on a plaque on the wall in their living room.:lol
:chew

Hey, if he talked, not only would he say "We can't withstand firepower of that magnitude" and "It's a trap", but it could also sing "Take me to the river". :lol

to do it right they'll have to use glass eyes, etc. because I don't see how painted eyes will give the right effect.

I agree as well.
I have a feeling though they will be painted to keep the cost down.
Look at the Bossk bust and you can imagine it will be the same as that one........painted eyes.

Hopefully I am wrong

yep... this may be one of the best. Too bad I don't collect SW1:1... but may snag one if it looks dead on. Why? Just cause he's funny!

Looks fantastic. I would love for it to come with glass eyes. And yeah, and a voice feature giving his famous lines would be hilariously cool.

Now bring on the "Hammerhead" bust!

I AM ALL OVER THIS ONE! I have no doubt the eyes will be glass or some kind of clear plastic. I need to make a box of Admiral Ackbar Cereal to go with it!

Grievous who?

This is DEFINITELYon my list of absolute must busts! Been waiting for them to make this one forever and never thought it would happen!

Faith restored to Sideshow!! WOO HOO!!!

Look forward to seeing the more final pictures in hopes the eyes get fixed up a bit with the more glass looking eyes.

WOW. AMAZING piece! SOOOOO getting this without a doubt in the world!

Why does Sideshow make such great secondary characters for an über-expensive line like the 1:1 busts and not their 1:6 scale figures?

I mean:
Endor Trooper, Rebel Trooper and [random Jedi from the prequels] :emperor
vs.

Greedo, Bossk and (now) Admiral Ackbar

Back