1/6 ACI Toys 1/6 Battle Horse for Hospitaller Knight Crusader ACIH01 & ACI23A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
ACI Toys 1/6 Battle Horse with equipment for Hospitaller Knight Crusader.
ACIH01 & ACI23A , will be showing in Toy Soul 2014, Hong Kong.

acih01-1.jpg

acih01-2.jpg

acih01-3.jpg

acih01-4.jpg

acih01-5.jpg

acih01-6.jpg

acih01-7.jpg

acih01-8.jpg

I just got this in the mail guys from BBTS . I opened it up and everything looks fantastic and was very well packaged in nice cut out styrofoam . I didn't put it together yet but I'm really impressed so far . HATS OFF TO ACI . Looks great .

Here is a quick shot of my ACI Teutonic Knight on the Brown War Horse. Really like the horse, adds a lot to the figure and the display. Thinking about getting the Hospitaller Knight/Horse combo now.

knight_on_horse.jpg

Looks awesome !! Would love to see more pictures of The Templer with his Helmet . THe war horse looks killer. Mine stands up perfect and is balanced very well .

I really have to give ACI TOYS credit for this set with the war horse . I've been collecting 1/6 Hot Toys figures for many many years going back to the original AVP predators and I have to say that I'm extremely impressed with this combo . I knock ACI a lot for not having updated tru type body's or for the lack of stands but I have to give credit where credit is due .
df09ca45054b11dc6750161822fd22eb.jpg

The weathering on the horse and the Knight is really great and stands solid with no worries about falling . So cool . Really glad I got this guy .
a19c4775dbe529b9102786eb8058977e.jpg
3d97b8fa6ee0484b4eccfed6deb26446.jpg

Thanks for your thoughts sixshooter. The only thing stopping me from getting this is the fact that it will not fit in a detolf. Cheers.

Back